The Britney Spears Law Library

THANK YOU!

My goodness! What a lot of work you've done...I spent the weekend starting to do this on my own laptop, so I'm excited to see if you've got even more files that I'm missing!

On a side note...

I just did an experiment and it looks like we need to use the hashtag in front of the keywords or else this thread won't pop up with the other research threads.

#BritneySuperSleuths

• Like 1
4 hours ago, RebellionSparkles said:

4 more court docs added to the Britney Law Library. These 4 are old documents (2011 and 2013) from the trust case. nothing monumentally new - but they confirm some of the things discussed in the BJS Kids & Family Trust thread.

https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/12vvlsE2n_3ddsx-DAvv9h0okY-alTfbM?usp=sharing

Question...

Is there a way to tell which new documents have been added?

1 hour ago, Steel Magnolia said:

No...

I can sort by:

• Last modified
  • Last modified by me
  • Last modified by others

However...It shows the date the document itself was modified, not the date it was added to Google Drive.

Does anyone know if there's a Google Drive hack?

Sort by "last modified" - since Rebellion Sparkles is the owner and renamed these files in such a helpful way, they will sort by most recently added. 

spacer.png

• Like 1
33 minutes ago, Ghoulia said:

Sort by "last modified" - since Rebellion Sparkles is the owner and renamed these files in such a helpful way, they will sort by most recently added. 

spacer.png

I tried that but...

"Last modified" is the date that she/he, e.g. renamed the document. So it's not an accurate reflection of the date she uploaded it.

She/He's saying that the most recently added documents are from 2011 and 2013, but there are no docs from 2011 and 2013 at either end of the list.

34 minutes ago, Steel Magnolia said:

I tried that but...

"Last modified" is the date that she/he, e.g. renamed the document. So it's not an accurate reflection of the date she uploaded it.

She/He's saying that the most recently added documents are from 2011 and 2013, but there are no docs from 2011 and 2013 at either end of the list.

I think since they were renamed into this awesome filing system after being uploaded they sort correctly for me. Can you open the right sidebar and look at the activity in the folder? That shows the most recently added files for me.

• Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block