The Britney Spears Law Library

@Anticonformity to add to @TimeLoveJoySpaceKnee comment—your super sleuthing on the religion angle of the CON inspired me to look into the financials of churches which has started interesting conversations with peeps in the financial community. Will it lead anywhere? Ehh probably not in my lifetime. But step 1 is raising awareness in the correct information channels, and your super sleuthing helped do that 🥰

• Love 1
15 hours ago, TimeLoveJoySpaceKnee said:

I understand your sentiment and I really thank you for your time and research. You really helped me understand a different aspect of the CON I never knew before.

With that said, I'm hopeful on this research being useful in some way because when I read through Sherine Ebadi's declaration this January, I already knew 90% of that info because of the dedication you and countless other twitter researchers put together. You may think I'm giving the twitter researchers too much credit but given that Jamie and Lou have been less than cooperative since the CON ended, I would like to think that the right people may have used all that info to help connect the dots a little faster without having to go through 13 years of documents. But I could be wrong haha

:hype_britney_glory_jkl_jimmy_kimmel_live_laugh_lol_haha_hype_excited_pumped_lmao_cackle:

Aw that's very sweet! This was really nice to read and means a lot... wow... :hugs_madonna_britney_ftr_2008_circus_hugging_friends_support:

14 hours ago, RebellionSparkles said:

@Anticonformity to add to @TimeLoveJoySpaceKnee comment—your super sleuthing on the religion angle of the CON inspired me to look into the financials of churches which has started interesting conversations with peeps in the financial community. Will it lead anywhere? Ehh probably not in my lifetime. But step 1 is raising awareness in the correct information channels, and your super sleuthing helped do that 🥰

Aw stahp :crying4_britney_crying_stages_tears_sad:
That is so sweet... you have been so kind and wow... just thank you... I just want peeps to pay even though I know they won't...
The connections are so deep... like :pensiveney_britney_praying_ftr_for_the_record_2008_circus_vmas_thinking: I don't know if I could explain it all without a platform and a whiteboard lol
It is insane and christianity is horrible and it's at the root of all the problems tbh

:hug: again... thank you I'm humbled and in aw :ohdear_britney_glory_dear,_fingers_hand_face_orange_hide_uh_oh:

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block