The Britney Spears Law Library

15 hours ago, RebellionSparkles said:

Yeah! Organizing all this info is a big job…I didn’t realize how hard it was going to be to make a searchable database of all the docs—which is still not done, but WILL be done eventually. 
If you need help collecting the sources I’m happy to help 😊 just share your google doc with me

I've got a bit of a system going...I mark the old entries with a "NOTE: Entered into "Sources"" at the bottom once I know they're added, plus I'm adding hashtags such as #InghamBSS in case the hashtags actually help us to find entries later. Plus, I'm cleaning up the Timeline as I go — I've actually found a bunch of entries that were missing! They existed at the end of the thread with the sources, but didn't appear within the Timeline itself.

I'm also cleaning up spelling and grammar..."Tri-Star" is becoming "Tri Star," etc. so that everything is uniform. It should make searching a bit easier when all the names are spelled correctly.

I should be finished by the end of the weekend...I just needed a little mental boost because I was getting mentally worn out. :brityawning_britney_chaotic_sunglasses_tired:

• Like 1

Question...

While I'm working away on updating the Chronological Timeline...

What citation format should I be using? :idgi_dont_get_it_how_confused_what_hmm_umm_thinking:

It's all over the map right now...I never anticipated that I'd still be updating the Timeline a year and a half later!

Part of me can see this morphing into my Ph.D. dissertation in some way. I already have my Research Proposal submitted, and a related backup, but it's a super delicate, controversial subject which I can easily envision falling apart. So, in the back of my head I've marked Britney's story as "Plan C" for my Ph.D. (I'd obviously reach out to Rosengart first if that ever actually happened.)

Does it matter to anyone else what citation format we use?

If not, I might just hunt down what the citation format is for my program and then go with that...In anticipation of a finished dissertation four years from now.

Dr. Magnolia. 

:drinky_cheers_wine_smoke_bubbles_sunglasses_nod_tea_sip:

• Love 1
  • Haha 1
7 hours ago, Steel Magnolia said:

Question...

While I'm working away on updating the Chronological Timeline...

What citation format should I be using? :idgi_dont_get_it_how_confused_what_hmm_umm_thinking:

It's all over the map right now...I never anticipated that I'd still be updating the Timeline a year and a half later!

Part of me can see this morphing into my Ph.D. dissertation in some way. I already have my Research Proposal submitted, and a related backup, but it's a super delicate, controversial subject which I can easily envision falling apart. So, in the back of my head I've marked Britney's story as "Plan C" for my Ph.D. (I'd obviously reach out to Rosengart first if that ever actually happened.)

Does it matter to anyone else what citation format we use?

If not, I might just hunt down what the citation format is for my program and then go with that...In anticipation of a finished dissertation four years from now.

Dr. Magnolia. 

:drinky_cheers_wine_smoke_bubbles_sunglasses_nod_tea_sip:

Whatever citation formats is the easiest 😆

mare you keeping a list of the tags you are using? I want to make sure we are using the same tagging system

On 6/4/2022 at 4:44 PM, RebellionSparkles said:

Whatever citation formats is the easiest 😆

mare you keeping a list of the tags you are using? I want to make sure we are using the same tagging system

So far I've been using tags that looks like this, but can easily change them:

#TriStarBSS
#WalletBSS
#JamesBSS
#LynneBSS
#BryanBSS
#JamieLynnBSS
#LarryBSS
#BerkBSS
#LutfiBSS
#InghamBSS
#WasserBSS
#FederlineBSS
#RailroadBSS
#BSFoundationBSS
#HurricaneBSS
#ProbateBSS

The BSS stands for...Britney Super Sleuths. 

Plus...

A new one, which should be much more prevalent in our research...But which always seems to be forgotten about:

#JiveBSS

• Love 1
8 hours ago, Anticonformity said:

After all the hours of research deep dives etc etc etc...

Where will any of this lead? Honestly?

At the very least, we're starting to build a new way for researchers to collaborate remotely.

I actually pitched the exact same project to get into my Master's program back in 2013, but didn't end up pursuing it.

I specialize in a much different area of the law...But what we're doing is applicable across all areas of the law.

The legal system, at least where I live, is still trapped using out-dated modes of working...It's barely made the leap from analog to digital.

I haven't asked lately...But at least up until a few years ago lawyers where still wheeling around big carts filled with huge binders of paper documents. The system is super antiquated!

Edited by Steel Magnolia
14 hours ago, Anticonformity said:

After all the hours of research deep dives etc etc etc...

Where will any of this lead? Honestly?

I mean, you could ask the same question about my day job. I don’t know where it will lead and I’m okay with that. I don’t have a specific goal in mind. Honestly, I think it is a creative outlet of sorts - some people like to sketch or paint. I like to read and try to find connections. Social media has created a venue for this kind of collaborative discussion where we can drop in and out of an ongoing conversation.  I think the more chatter that exists about this kind of corruption, the better - more and more threads that find their way into the general public’s view. In 2019, Jamie Spears called #FreeBritney a fringe conspiracy theory. When we look back now on what lead up to that statement, it starts to become clear that his statement was admission of guilt. By acknowledging the movement, he gave it credibility. Which drew in more speculation and conversation about the previous 11 years. 

• Love 1
7 hours ago, Ghoulia said:

I mean, you could ask the same question about my day job. I don’t know where it will lead and I’m okay with that. I don’t have a specific goal in mind. Honestly, I think it is a creative outlet of sorts - some people like to sketch or paint. I like to read and try to find connections. Social media has created a venue for this kind of collaborative discussion where we can drop in and out of an ongoing conversation.  I think the more chatter that exists about this kind of corruption, the better - more and more threads that find their way into the general public’s view. In 2019, Jamie Spears called #FreeBritney a fringe conspiracy theory. When we look back now on what lead up to that statement, it starts to become clear that his statement was admission of guilt. By acknowledging the movement, he gave it credibility. Which drew in more speculation and conversation about the previous 11 years. 

I agree and if peeps are ok with spending their time, money and energy knowing that possibly nothing will matter and it will have done nothing... that's ok, just making sure no one burns out...

I'm all for taking peeps down... not at the expense of my own mental/physical health, time, money etc...

6 hours ago, Anticonformity said:

I agree and if peeps are ok with spending their time, money and energy knowing that possibly nothing will matter and it will have done nothing... that's ok, just making sure no one burns out...

I'm all for taking peeps down... not at the expense of my own mental/physical health, time, money etc...

Yep, it's a choice that I've reconciled with myself.  I genuinely like doing the research and chatting with others about it.  I certainly don't expect to be rewarded in any other way aside from my own self-gratification.  I hope there aren't people sacrificing their own health for this pursuit.  I don't think it would be productive to Britney.  

• Like 3
On 6/3/2022 at 1:18 PM, Ghoulia said:

I am sooooooo excited to look through this!!!!!! 

On 6/3/2022 at 11:59 AM, RebellionSparkles said:

Lots of more new features to come!

• All tweets from LFB and Meaner03
  • Making the database full text searchable (a friend is helping me with this bc it turns out search is a hard thing to do)
  • User collaboration--upload docs, add tags, etc.

@Steel Magnolia I added a mock up of what your timeline could look like, if you want to add it to the site.  Once I figure out how to allow users to make edits, @Ghoulia and I could make additions to the timeline directly, which would take some of the administrative work off your plate.

Just added all of LFB and Meaner03 tweets to a new page!

https://stanaudit.com/tweets-insiders/

Scroll down on the page...I havent figured out how to do any decent formatting yet.

8 minutes ago, RebellionSparkles said:

Just added all of LFB and Meaner03 tweets to a new page!

https://stanaudit.com/tweets-insiders/

Scroll down on the page...I havent figured out how to do any decent formatting yet.

Awesome!  I just bought the 10/09/2009 doc that said B was "deceased",  https://drive.google.com/file/d/1w29vk6cMZ8tDgSHjO39jLl-6uISr9QWJ/view?usp=sharing 

If there's a way for me to add it, I'd be happy to!  I just commented in the BJS trust post about this, but it's obvious where Geraldine Wyle copy & pasted from - Michael Jackson's estate docs :ohwut_gaga_sunglasses_shocked_surprised_what_huh:

• Love 1
11 minutes ago, Ghoulia said:

Awesome!  I just bought the 10/09/2009 doc that said B was "deceased",  https://drive.google.com/file/d/1w29vk6cMZ8tDgSHjO39jLl-6uISr9QWJ/view?usp=sharing 

If there's a way for me to add it, I'd be happy to!  I just commented in the BJS trust post about this, but it's obvious where Geraldine Wyle copy & pasted from - Michael Jackson's estate docs :ohwut_gaga_sunglasses_shocked_surprised_what_huh:

Oh wow that’s hot goss

16 hours ago, Ghoulia said:

Yep, it's a choice that I've reconciled with myself.  I genuinely like doing the research and chatting with others about it.  I certainly don't expect to be rewarded in any other way aside from my own self-gratification.  I hope there aren't people sacrificing their own health for this pursuit.  I don't think it would be productive to Britney.  

Awesome! I know personally I have so much **** that I've backed up for really no reason with connections in CCM etc...
I don't fall into as many rabbit holes as I enjoy having TIME as life is way too short :mhm_britney_nodding_yes_mhmm:

I've seen too many peeps sadly burn out, lose money/time etc... it's honestly sad and part of it also the bullying...
So much DRAMA of who has what docs and who is "BAnon" etc... :cackling_cackle_lol_what_unbelievable_disbelief_glasses_meme:

On 6/6/2022 at 11:45 PM, Anticonformity said:

Awesome! I know personally I have so much **** that I've backed up for really no reason with connections in CCM etc...
I don't fall into as many rabbit holes as I enjoy having TIME as life is way too short :mhm_britney_nodding_yes_mhmm:

I've seen too many peeps sadly burn out, lose money/time etc... it's honestly sad and part of it also the bullying...
So much DRAMA of who has what docs and who is "BAnon" etc... :cackling_cackle_lol_what_unbelievable_disbelief_glasses_meme:

I understand your sentiment and I really thank you for your time and research. You really helped me understand a different aspect of the CON I never knew before.

With that said, I'm hopeful on this research being useful in some way because when I read through Sherine Ebadi's declaration this January, I already knew 90% of that info because of the dedication you and countless other twitter researchers put together. You may think I'm giving the twitter researchers too much credit but given that Jamie and Lou have been less than cooperative since the CON ended, I would like to think that the right people may have used all that info to help connect the dots a little faster without having to go through 13 years of documents. But I could be wrong haha

• Love 2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block