Britney working out in Maui: "Honestly after being that sick before I have the need to survive in a different way"

13 hours ago, greenbear89 said:

How come she always looks different in her videos vs the pap pics? Do the paps really edit her pics to make her look heavier?? 

They chose the most unfaltering pictures, of course.

Then again, I think the work out video is from the morning. When you see her on the beach, she probably had breakfast / dinner so obviously her stomach is not gonna look exactly the same.

• Like 4
4 hours ago, greenbear89 said:

How come she always looks different in her videos vs the pap pics? Do the paps really edit her pics to make her look heavier?? 

It’s probably the type of lenses the paps use.  Some lenses do make people look bigger.  Also, they are shooting her from a long distance, I bet something about the long range shot distorts the proportions of the body a bit 

• Like 2
4 hours ago, greenbear89 said:

I think so too. They would do things to annoy and get a comment, wouldn't they?

Harder to Photoshop videos 

When i zoomed in on recent pap pic it did look photoshopped

3 hours ago, Jaime Jean said:

All you have to do is zoom in on the pictures and videos Britney posts herself to know she photoshops the ones she posts...the latest video on the beach with the tiger is extremely obvious photoshop. The paps don’t edit her pics. 

😄You are seriously committed to tearing her down.. that is a lot of time spent on negativity against another human being. Wow 

I check in every now and then to support a person who's been traumatized and shown courage.

Why so dedicated to nitpicking?  Should hate to have you as a relative,  neighbour or coworker . Wow

• Love 9

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block