Britney working out in Maui: "Honestly after being that sick before I have the need to survive in a different way"

11 hours ago, greenbear89 said:

How come she always looks different in her videos vs the pap pics? Do the paps really edit her pics to make her look heavier?? 

nop the pap photos are literally unflattering :katycream_perry_witness_nod_yes: and when she got up she was wearing a white robe 

when she was sitting down she was in a position where her belly rolls would show heck even 2016neys would :katycream_perry_witness_nod_yes:

12 hours ago, greenbear89 said:

How come she always looks different in her videos vs the pap pics? Do the paps really edit her pics to make her look heavier?? 

This is due to different camera lenses + different angles + distances from the camera to the subject. And I'm pretty sure the paparazzi use the wrong camera lens/focal length on purpose and choose the most unflattering angles to visually make her look a bit bigger.

Edit:

Sorry, I see that your question has already been answered many times

• Love 2
2 hours ago, Onyx1Boss said:

😄You are seriously committed to tearing her down.. that is a lot of time spent on negativity against another human being. Wow 

I check in every now and then to support a person who's been traumatized and shown courage.

Why so dedicated to nitpicking?  Should hate to have you as a relative,  neighbour or coworker . Wow

What's negative about pointing out that she uses a tool that a lot of other people use? It's super obvious. The only weird thing is that she edits herself thinner an then accuses the paps of making her look bigger.

• Love 1
  • Haha 1
  • Like 2
8 hours ago, la_land said:

Photographer answer is coming. Different focal lengths (lenses) can make you look very different. Long tele lenses (the ones pap use, because they can't go too close physically) compress things, let me demonstrate: here

Now can you imagine what that compression is doing with a female body if that's not extremely skinny and tall? That is generally very flattering for men's faces or for women who has long facial features (not Britney).

So in her insta posts she looks skinnier because the wide lens of the iPhone lengthens things and it's actually more true to life. That is if she doesn't bend spaces with her photoshop attempts, but I could not spot those in her videos or recent pictures.

I know there are pap pictures where Britney is flawless on the beach, the reason for that it's because she was in insanely good shape, even better than those pictures could do her justice.

Wow I didn't know this, it's quite interesting!

6 hours ago, Jaime Jean said:

All you have to do is zoom in on the pictures and videos Britney posts herself to know she photoshops the ones she posts...the latest video on the beach with the tiger is extremely obvious photoshop. The paps don’t edit her pics. 

1 she can photoshop pics but not VIDEOS

2 different angle in the video she is standing, not in the paps pics 

• Love 2

This user above cracks me up.

By the way I am a software developer, and we often need to use Photoshop as part of UX, though not a core skill.

I assure you Photoshopping images and videos requires a LOT of skill. I haven't done a video, but when I need to tweak an image it can be quite complicated. 

Doing a video requires a high level of skill.

So what our Jamie friend above is saying is:

Britney is very intelligent and skilled with tech. Even all these years without complete control of her social media, and not allowed to access the internet (how I could learn Photoshop without the tutorials or stackexchange  i have NO idea!!)  she has acquired a high level of skill single handedly.

Wow. Brilliant. Thanks for pointing that out, Jamie 😄

(Will not respond as i don't engage in negativity or pointless arguments). Bye

• Love 1
  • Haha 1
11 hours ago, Jaime Jean said:

All you have to do is zoom in on the pictures and videos Britney posts herself to know she photoshops the ones she posts...the latest video on the beach with the tiger is extremely obvious photoshop. The paps don’t edit her pics. 

YOU ARE SO OBSESSED WITH HER BODY OMG! PLEASE STOP, IT'S 2022 AND YOU ARE ABSOLUTELY COMING OUT OFF AS A TRASH PERSON ON COMMENTING ON HER APPEARANCE ALWAYS. 

YOU CAN'T PHOTOSHOP VIDEOS, YOU'VE SAID THIS 100 TIMES ALREADY WE GOT IT MAN WE GOT IT SHE PHOTOSHOPS - PLEASE JUST STOP MENTIONING THIS ALWAYS. 

• Love 1
10 minutes ago, Jaime Jean said:

The thing is that ABSOLUTELY false, you can photoshop videos and people on ig do it ALL the time...I didn't bring this up the damn topic is about why she looks different in pictures I AM just ANSWERING the DAMN TOPIC...get mad at the Person who asked, stop attacking me for answering them, Britney or someone she knows 100 percent edits the photos and VIDEOS she posts. Stop lying you only need EYES.

Stop it, you are always and always criticizing her! People know she photoshopped you don't have to tell 100 times for this.

4 hours ago, Jaime Jean said:

Check out the tiger video , zoom in a bit it’s only the waist any thighs- were the lines are super “coloring out of the lines” and bury, everything else is normal. Just watch it zoomed in you will see what I mean. You can indeed photoshop videos.

B doesn't photoshop her videos. What you described here, it was just an effect from multiple video compression, as B obviously doesn't directly post anything, she sends stuff to her social media team.

2 hours ago, Jaime Jean said:

If you are a software engineer I would think you would at least have heard about these apps but It’s 2022 there are apps for that, no experience needed, FaceTune ect...don't act like this day and age doing a quick edit on body/face is a long skilled process...I guess it still is if you want to make a flawless edit but for the level of messy editing witnessed in Brit’s videos there’s an app for that. Don’t be delusional. :slayde_meme_red_glam_neyde_neydeney_britney::clownery_makeup_meme:
also pointing out editing when someone asked the question is not hating and if you have seen my comment on the beach pap photos I think she looks hot AF in those the ones I don’t like are the edited ones she post.

Sorry, but you definitely don't understand what you're talking about here. Try to apply one of the filters you speak of to your video, and then you will understand.

• Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block