Britney x Encanto We Don't Talk About Bruno / ...Baby One More Time

1 hour ago, Alestaos said:

Hi Guys!

I can't be the only one that really enjoyed the Encanto Disney movie right? Well one lone night when i couldn't sleep i was watching loads of Encanto mashups and this popped up on my feed. I was mesmerized by how well the beats go together, and ironically how well the songs fit each other's circumstances. It reminded me of that quote from a music industry worker who said "We dont talk about Britney Spears unless you wanna get blacklisted" - paraphrasing but yeah both families treated one sibling worse that the rest :wendycry_wiliams_panicked_crying_tears_upset_sad:

I really think its a creative mashup! :bparty_piece_of_me_pom_britney_clubbing_blackout_2007_dancing_dance:

Its a good one

2 hours ago, MortalMarshmallow said:

Honestly I think the movie sucked. An entire movie with 98% of the scenes taking place in the house. Ok I was emotional during the flashback of the protagonist not getting her door 🚪 but that was it. The flower sister is an okay character too I guess and the toucan was kind of funny.

Anyways Luca is so much better Pixar Movie Summer GIF by Walt Disney Studios

Me reading your comment :tina_judging_side_eye_glance_staring_looking_red:

like Encanto has been the best Disney movies in years since toy story 4 

• Love 2
  • Haha 2
  • Like 1
On 2/2/2022 at 1:39 AM, JP9101 said:

Me reading your comment :tina_judging_side_eye_glance_staring_looking_red:

like Encanto has been the best Disney movies in years since toy story 4 

When it comes to recent Disney movies, nothing beats Moana imo :brityes_britney_yes_nodding:.

And fiy Toy Story 4 is a Pixar movie, so what are you even saying - animated movies in general :slayde_meme_red_glam_neyde_neydeney_britney:?

Or something like Britney's Glory is the best thing that has happened since Christina's Lotus. 

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block