I Forgive You guys and I'm also Apologetic!

The Pink Sheep

4 minutes ago, SlayOut said:

But if you do listen to the songs in the other thread, they sound exactly the same. I can understand certain beats or sounds being used by multiple people on different tracks, but his song and the song from the other artist are beat for beat, harmony for harmony, melody for melody the same. And if you Shazam Jay’s songs, they bring up other artists songs, and they’re the exact same. Beats aren’t put on a different beat or melody, but they’re the same…

But maybe I’m still not understanding all this, so I’ll wait to be schooled in the livestream.

1 minute ago, rennen2.0 said:

But the songs DO sound the same. I listened to the examples that were posted and I couldn't see a huge difference, if any, from Jay's and the other artists. 

That's what has irked me when I've given my time listening and reviewing some of these tracks. 

I'm not going to apologise for how I feel regarding that. Maybe I don't know enough about music but I know when a song sounds similar to another, too similar. Maybe that's down to this app, I don't know, but as @CrazyButItFeelsAllright said transparency has been lacking. 

I could only find one side-by-side comparison in the original thread. I think it was the first one, and they didn't sound particularly alike to me. If the melodies and chord progressions are the same, then that's a different story, of course. I'm busy preparing for an exam right now, but I'd definitely like to listen to some more side-by-sides tomorrow. :embarrassney_embarrassed_shame_guilt_hide_britney_karaoke_head_shake_no_smh:

3 minutes ago, I Always Sing Live said:

I could only find one side-by-side comparison in the original thread. I think it was the first one, and they didn't sound particularly alike to me. If the melodies and chord progressions are the same, then that's a different story, of course. I'm busy preparing for an exam right now, but I'd definitely like to listen to some more side-by-sides tomorrow. :embarrassney_embarrassed_shame_guilt_hide_britney_karaoke_head_shake_no_smh:

The others are trash and have no melody its just stacking sounds together. Mine are more polished and have a unique sound. Mine should be copyrighted if I were able to have resources to do so.

• Super Mods
14 minutes ago, I Always Sing Live said:

If you have the capability, just Shazam any of Jay’s songs and see what your phone pulls up. Again, I stand to be corrected…

• Like 1
1 minute ago, JayTawndreLovesYou said:

It's coming sooner than 10pm. Trying to get it done by 6pm

Jay, you don’t need to explain yourself in a video unless it’s something you want to do, and have the time for. You have many things going on in your life and none of this takes priority because it doesn’t have to. If you want to make music using samples, continue. If you think this is enough to shake you up, follow what your heart is telling you. I choose to believe you made those beats with the app or program you disclosed. People will believe what they want to on the internet and this website specifically, regardless of how much you plea or attempt to explain. 

Please just focus on you and do what you want to do 

• Love 4
5 minutes ago, Rik said:

Jay, you don’t need to explain yourself in a video unless it’s something you want to do, and have the time for. You have many things going on in your life and none of this takes priority because it doesn’t have to. If you want to make music using samples, continue. If you think this is enough to shake you up, follow what your heart is telling you. I choose to believe you made those beats with the app or program you disclosed. People will believe what they want to on the internet and this website specifically, regardless of how much you plea or attempt to explain. 

Please just focus on you and do what you want to do 

I need to do this. I can't jeopardize my music career being canceled when it has just begun. And Exhale owns my heart so I want to address this to those who care about me and not to think of me as a bad person because of a high school thread that was made. After the statement I won't further comment on it 

• Love 2
1 minute ago, JayTawndreLovesYou said:

Please still be my manager! Watch the statement and let's end this. 

I saw it and you have some points. 

I dont like that they exposed you that way but i need a video of you using that app and producing a song to fully believe in you again

I can say im sorry for my hard words, but what did you expected. I am lou taylor :ipass_britney_xfactor_no_words:

In the meantime i have choosed a temporary manager for you: @samlufti

• Love 1
  • Haha 4

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block