I Forgive You guys and I'm also Apologetic!

The Pink Sheep

somebody mention? SOMEBODY?????

Is that what i am too you??? A somebody???

Ok, after that you do mention me lol

OMG those are your songs!!! i do apologize for what i said out of spite

But lets just be clear that i did not have anything to do with the cold blooded exposure (and by the way, where are those fbi investigators now?? then went to hide or something)

Anyways, you can go to tristar on monday to sign your renewal of contract and maybe i can get you a gig or a book to tell your history.

YOU DO HAVE A VOICE YOU DO HAVE A GROOVEPAD!!:gobaby_cheering_yes_yas_wow_proud:

• Love 1
  • Haha 1
12 minutes ago, Lou said:

somebody mention? SOMEBODY?????

Is that what i am too you??? A somebody???

Ok, after that you do mention me lol

OMG those are your songs!!! i do apologize for what i said out of spite

But lets just be clear that i did not have anything to do with the cold blooded exposure (and by the way, where are those fbi investigators now?? then went to hide or something)

Anyways, you can go to tristar on monday to sign your renewal of contract and maybe i can get you a gig or a book to tell your history.

YOU DO HAVE A VOICE YOU DO HAVE A GROOVEPAD!!:gobaby_cheering_yes_yas_wow_proud:

Thank you! I love you Lou Taylor. I would be honored to be a part of Tri-Star before Britney sues y'all and y'all lose the company and then I will be on Britney's label 

• Haha 2
12 hours ago, Rik said:

Jay, you don’t need to explain yourself in a video unless it’s something you want to do, and have the time for. You have many things going on in your life and none of this takes priority because it doesn’t have to. If you want to make music using samples, continue. If you think this is enough to shake you up, follow what your heart is telling you. I choose to believe you made those beats with the app or program you disclosed. People will believe what they want to on the internet and this website specifically, regardless of how much you plea or attempt to explain. 

Please just focus on you and do what you want to do 

@JayTawndreLovesYou I agree with ^^

The mods are drunk with power. I don’t understand people who are cruel for sport.

• Love 2

The ‘I am not a fraud’ at the end of the video got me like yas on period rrrrrrrr :queenflopga_walk_sass_pink: 

I don’t know what to say about this Tawndre, I said what I said before and I’m not taking it back ‘cause I meant it. It’s been a week and you’re still here posting and having beef with exhalers, when are you going to the rehab? Is @Damoncoming to you? :queenflopga_walk_sass_pink:

• Love 2
20 minutes ago, Style. said:

The ‘I am not a fraud’ at the end of the video got me like yas on period rrrrrrrr :queenflopga_walk_sass_pink: 

I don’t know what to say about this Tawndre, I said what I said before and I’m not taking it back ‘cause I meant it. It’s been a week and you’re still here posting and having beef with exhalers, when are you going to the rehab? Is @Damoncoming to you? :queenflopga_walk_sass_pink:

This week by Tomorrow hopefully. Planning it. I just came out the hospital

• Love 1

Hi Jay, 

I hope you're well.

I've watched your videos and I'm glad to see I wasn't name dropped as it may have lead to a defamation lawsuit. :chrissy_xtina_head_tilt_purse_sass: 

On a serious note, I would like to apologise for how I personally handled the matter. It wasn't the best, and it was somewhat immature of me. As you know yourself, it's easy to get lost in the moment when on Exhale. 

As for the music itself, I understand now how you make your music. In my mind I just assumed, somewhat foolishly I guess in retrospect, that you had access to decks/soundboard/whatever else producers make to come up with beats/sounds/melody's. I assumed the beats were all yours, from scratch, authentic and original beats not heard anywhere else because that is the impression we were given. I didn't know or realise there was such an app and in hindsight maybe things should have been handled differently. 

In any event, I have no hard feelings towards you personally and hope everything works out well for you. 

• Love 3

I dont know much about producing and sampling, so i will leave that as it is. But i have to say something about @JayTawndreLovesYou

Your "work" is really basic - im not writing this to hurt you - but i have a problem with this.

You should work and put time and real effort into this. I feel like your beats are made in one day, you are exicited and you are working on your EPs for one week. That's not how it should be done. It's too much, too often and too unprofesional.

The second thing: stop making videos like that. I feel like you are trying to show us that you are a some kind of celebritie. Its like lol. I cant at this.

Start to work on yourself, right now is far from "something". 

The biggest problem that i have with you is your lack of taste (like Demi Lovato). You are wrtiting that you love Lotus and hate new La Reina from Xtina. Of course you can like what you want. But its about having a taste. Its like prefering Big Fat Bass from Toxic. Its not normal. I feel that you just have a very little knowlege about music in general and your brain is washed with pure pop sound. Music producer needs to be eclectic and have a taste. Work on yourself, listen to music, try new things....

• Super Mods

Thanks for clarifying how you make your music. Like @rennen2.0, I was under the impression that you made your own beats and stems and loops. You obviously arrange these things different than other might on GroovePad, which makes it your own. But I guess it also explains how using Shazam to identify one of your songs may bring up a song from another artists, since they might use the same loop, etc. that you used. But no matter… apologies again for saying you steal music directly from other artists. :hugs_madonna_britney_ftr_2008_circus_hugging_friends_support:

Moving forward, I ask that you don’t tag me in posts about your music. We’ve had public and private conversations about it and I even turned off the ability for you to tag me, but somehow it is still happening. I know you’re trying to “promote” your music and all but spamming me and other members with tags and mentions is not the promotion strategy you think it is. It’s more like an annoyance strategy, tbh. :ricackle_rihanna_laugh_lol_haha_lmao_hehe:

Anyway, have a wonderful day! :kisses2all_britney_pom_piece_of_me_green_blowing_kissing:

• Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block