I Forgive You guys and I'm also Apologetic!

The Pink Sheep

In my darkest moment @SlayOutand @CrazyButItFeelsAllrightwant to act like 16 year old high schoolers looking to instigate and cause drama just for entertainment because y'all are bored Britney hasn't posted an IG drag to JL for the 100th time :ririshade1_rihanna_annoyed_window_bye_irritated_mad_black:

If you guys MUST KNOW

I use a Google Play app I pay for annually called Groovepad. My songs aren't copyrighted those ones you Shazam are. But all the tools or whatever to produce those songs are on that app. I barely decided to start producing music three years ago. I looked for easy apps to use and I have been making music ever since. 

I don't have money to be producing from scratch. I'm not rich like a lot of you brag to say on here cough @Henry M. Torrescough...

So say whatever you want I really don't care but I do care about so called friends @SlayOutand @rennen2.0and everyone else for saying hurtful things. I'm not ashamed to show my vulnerable side. 

But kicking me down and trying to "expose" me? @Style.said before I post too much for being homeless well maybe y'all are the ones who have time on your hands to be degrading a 29 year old homeless man.

So there are SAMPLES me and those other artists have used. I'm sure they used Groovepad too.

This is my only statement regarding this issue.

Also, the Rehab thing is a Christian Program I already was at for five year and a lot of bad things happened to me there because of my ***uality. I was ***ually assaulted by a 65 year old man and he got away with it and I was kicked out of one of their homes because of me liking guys there and flirting. I stayed there for FIVE YEARS and barely moved to Vegas last June. So forgive me for not being ready to go hide my gay lifestyle because they think its a sin....

Wow can't believe you Guys....

Have a blessed day. 

-Jay

Update: 

• Love 2
  • Haha 1
  • Like 1

Ok but you didn’t mention any of that in your music posts. Rather than try and come here to humbly explain what you did was wrong (stealing from others) you try and come in here trying to instigate more drama. Go and read the last comments in that thread. People are agreeing that you can redeem yourself from this. You should’ve read that prior to coming on here trying to ignite some flames. 

• Like 2
1 minute ago, CrazyButItFeelsAllright said:

Ok but you didn’t mention any of that in your music posts. Rather than try and come here to humbly explain what you did was wrong (stealing from others) you try and come in here trying to instigate more drama. Go and read the last comments in that thread. People are agreeing that you can redeem yourself from this. You should’ve read that prior to coming on here trying to ignite some flames. 

Why do I have to share how I produce music? That's stupid. You are justifying something that is at the end of the day to justify yourself. You seem like a person who is prideful and refuses to apologize or admit when they just might be wrong for one time. 

It's not stealing. I use an app. I pay for that app as well! $50 a year!!! So if you have a problem then write GROOVEPAD for having tools on there to make beats.... Those artists more than likely used that app and then copyrighted the music and uploaded it to streaming services. I'm not that smart. I upload them on YouTube in ****ty quality videos just to get my sound out there. I'm starting from the bottom trying to make a name for myself. 

• Like 2
2 minutes ago, JayTawndreLovesYou said:

In my darkest moment @SlayOutand @CrazyButItFeelsAllrightwant to act like 16 year old high schoolers looking to instigate and cause drama just for entertainment because y'all are bored Britney hasn't posted an IG drag to JL for the 100th time :ririshade1_rihanna_annoyed_window_bye_irritated_mad_black:

If you guys MUST KNOW

I use a Google Play app I pay for annually called Groovepad. My songs aren't copyrighted those ones you Shazam are. But all the tools or whatever to produce those songs are on that app. I barely decided to start producing music three years ago. I looked for easy apps to use and I have been making music ever since. 

I don't have money to be producing from scratch. I'm not rich like a lot of you brag to say on here cough @Henry M. Torrescough...

So say whatever you want I really don't care but I do care about so called friends @SlayOutand @rennen2.0and everyone else for saying hurtful things. I'm not ashamed to show my vulnerable side. 

But kicking me down and trying to "expose" me? @Style.said before I post too much for being homeless well maybe y'all are the ones who have time on your hands to be degrading a 29 year old homeless man.

So there are SAMPLES me and those other artists have used. I'm sure they used Groovepad too.

This is my only statement regarding this issue.

Also, the Rehab thing is a Christian Program I already was at for five year and a lot of bad things happened to me there because of my ***uality. I was ***ually assaulted by a 65 year old man and he got away with it and I was kicked out of one of their homes because of me liking guys there and flirting. I stayed there for FIVE YEARS and barely moved to Vegas last June. So forgive me for not being ready to go hide my gay lifestyle because they think its a sin....

Wow can't believe you Guys....

Have a blessed day. 

-Jay

Im so sorry.:idkney_britney_glory_carpool_karaoke_unsure_idk_nervous: 

I don't know what God thinks about *******uals. But I know that he loves EVERY human being infinitely and he does not like how *******uals are treated in part. He wants us to be brothers and sisters, to help and care for each other, to support each other.

The church and much that originally had to do with God has long since been taken over by Satan. They have not been acting in the name of God for a long time.Please, do not leave God because of such experiences and people. He is the one who will always help, love and protect you. Don't lose that because of idiots.

• Love 3

As I said in the other thread, I still stand by everything I have ever said to you on a personal level. Either publicly or via DM.

However, you have to admit that you have been somewhat misleading with regards to your music and given the amount of time I spent listening to the music, and effort I spent in actually writing reviews, I think I am perfectly justified to be somewhat miffed by the situation. Not once have you ever mentioned samples when posting the music so of course we are all going to be like WTF. 

I sympathise with everything you have been through in the past and what you're facing in the future, it takes a lot of courage to do what you're doing. But as I said, yes, I am little miffed by what has been "exposed" and given the effort put in on my part by listening and reviewing, I think I'm allowed that. 

• Love 2
6 minutes ago, Cinderella85 said:

Im so sorry.:idkney_britney_glory_carpool_karaoke_unsure_idk_nervous: 

I don't know what God thinks about *******uals. But I know that he loves EVERY human being infinitely and he does not like how *******uals are treated in part. He wants us to be brothers and sisters, to help and care for each other, to support each other.

The church and much that originally had to do with God has long since been taken over by Satan. They have not been acting in the name of God for a long time.Please, do not leave God because of such experiences and people. He is the one who will always help, love and protect you. Don't lose that because of idiots.

This is so sweet. And absolutely true. The Church and Christianity is actually OPPOSITE of what God wanted. They justify their actions like it's okay when it is not. 

• Love 2
  • Super Mods

When Shazam was first brought up in the thread, I was confused (as anyone would be) that playing your songs brought up other songs and artists that were identified by Shazam and were on Apple Music. To me, that indicated that maybe you were ripping songs from other videos and passing them as your own. I didn’t know that you used an app and didn’t know that there were potential copyright issues in beats, content, or whatever else available on Groovepad.

So from first glance, it was all shocking and I think people wanted answers, since you always tag us in multiple threads, multiple times, and seek feedback about your music.

All this said, I’m sorry that you feel slighted or upset. In the other thread where the discussion is happening, me and others have not only said that we appreciate how you communicate your unique music tastes and style, but that we also hope for the best for you.

I think this is all a big misunderstanding that, yes, I instigated, but I’m happy that you have at least addressed part of the dilemma.

I do apologize, but if that’s not sufficient at the moment, I understand. My PMs are open as well if you want to talk further! :) 

4 minutes ago, rennen2.0 said:

As I said in the other thread, I still stand by everything I have ever said to you on a personal level. Either publicly or via DM.

However, you have to admit that you have been somewhat misleading with regards to your music and given the amount of time I spent listening to the music, and effort I spent in actually writing reviews, I think I am perfectly justified to be somewhat miffed by the situation. Not once have you ever mentioned samples when posting the music so of course we are all going to be like WTF. 

I sympathise with everything you have been through in the past and what you're facing in the future, it takes a lot of courage to do what you're doing. But as I said, yes, I am little miffed by what has been "exposed" and given the effort put in on my part listening I think I'm allowed that. 

Well this shouldn't even be an issue if some members weren't cold blooded instigators who look to create drama just for "fun." 

Didn't know I had to mention I use a Google Play app... 

Just now, JayTawndreLovesYou said:

This is so sweet. And absolutely true. The Church and Christianity is actually OPPOSITE of what God wanted. They justify their actions like it's okay when it is not. 

Yes, all the religions are only there to bring people apart. It's very simple. Anything that harms or hurts others is not God's will. Also not in the name of religions.

• Love 2
5 minutes ago, SlayOut said:

When Shazam was first brought up in the thread, I was confused (as anyone would be) that playing your songs brought up other songs and artists that were identified by Shazam and were on Apple Music. To me, that indicated that maybe you were ripping songs from other videos and passing them as your own. I didn’t know that you used an app and didn’t know that there were potential copyright issues in beats, content, or whatever else available on Groovepad.

So from first glance, it was all shocking and I think people wanted answers, since you always tag us in multiple threads, multiple times, and seek feedback about your music.

All this said, I’m sorry that you feel slighted or upset. In the other thread where the discussion is happening, me and others have not only said that we appreciate how you communicate your unique music tastes and style, but that we also hope for the best for you.

I think this is all a big misunderstanding that, yes, I instigated, but I’m happy that you have at least addressed part of the dilemma.

I do apologize, but if that’s not sufficient at the moment, I understand. My PMs are open as well if you want to talk further! :) 

I accept your apology. At least you can be human enough to do that. Pride is a big issue in our society. So humility and kindness wins always.

I will further discuss in my own voice tonight on YouTube. 

5 minutes ago, Cinderella85 said:

Yes, all the religions are only there to bring people apart. It's very simple. Anything that harms or hurts others is not God's will. Also not in the name of religions.

The stronger the true Christians who love God and love others stick together and spread awareness and love, the better the rest of the time we all have on earth is.. 

• Love 1

Welp, that clears things up. My bad for jumping into the drama so eagerly without even listening to the tracks side by side. Didn't realize Shazam would pick up on samples since most beat makers and DAWs make use of samples, don't they? :fakewow_selena_surprised_shocked: Either way, this is from the Groove Pad website:

You can use the sound packs to create your own unique beats that may be recorded and publicly shared.

The sound packs that are produced by our artists and are available in the app are royalty-free. Therefore the recorded beats, as long as they are a mix of at least two loops (not one sole loop individually), can be used either for personal or professional purposes, such as for your own musical songs/albums in public performances or posts on social networks or platforms like YouTube. In such a case, however, you are required to give us the relevant credentials/attribution (see special section below).

For the avoidance of any doubt, you are not allowed to sell, distribute, sublicense or in any other way transfer or grant any rights to the loops or sound packs of the app, as is, to any third party, or use them in another similar app.

My apologies, Jay. :typing_keyboard_computer:

• Love 2
2 minutes ago, I Always Sing Live said:

Welp, that clears things up. My bad for jumping into the drama so eagerly without even listening to the tracks side by side. Didn't realize Shazam would pick up on samples since most beat makers and DAWs make us of samples, don't they? :fakewow_selena_surprised_shocked: Either way, this is from the Groove Pad website:

@JayTawndreLovesYou should I Always Sing Live suffer? I think so

• Haha 4
3 minutes ago, I Always Sing Live said:

Welp, that clears things up. My bad for jumping into the drama so eagerly without even listening to the tracks side by side. Didn't realize Shazam would pick up on samples since most beat makers and DAWs make us of samples, don't they? :fakewow_selena_surprised_shocked: Either way, this is from the Groove Pad website:

Even in your statement though it mentioned credit still needs to be given. We were misled about the entire process that he was in fact producing the beats he was sampling from these websites. I guess that is still where the issue lies. 

5 minutes ago, CrazyButItFeelsAllright said:

Even in your statement though it mentioned credit still needs to be given. We were misled about the entire process that he was in fact producing the beats he was sampling from these websites. I guess that is still where the issue lies. 

I mean, if his Instagram captions / YouTube descriptions said, "Made via Groove Pad," would that really have changed anything in this situation? We acted as if he'd been reposting other people's music, which could've been cleared up in like 5 minutes had any of us actually listened to the tracks side by side. The music he's making is still his original music. Like, if I were to make a song via Apple's GarageBand or something, I'm assuming it would work the same way.

• Love 2
6 minutes ago, I Always Sing Live said:

I mean, if his Instagram captions / YouTube descriptions said, "Made via Groove Pad," would that really have changed anything in this situation? We acted as if he'd been reposting other people's music, which could've been cleared up in like 5 minutes had any of us actually listened to the tracks side by side. The music he's making is still his original music. Like, if I were to make a song via Apple's GarageBand or something, I'm assuming it would work the same way.

No when I used to make tracks for fun in school and would post them I would absolutely say “made with GarageBand” now we are being made to look like insensitive ********* because he also is going through personal issues. I don’t think anyone should be reprimanded for having the reaction they did. It was 100% justified and I, for one am tired of trying to make people look like ********* when the individual wasn’t 100% transparent. Now y’all are falling into the endless loop because you’ll be called an insensitive ******* otherwise. I am refraining from locking this thread, because I don’t believe in that kind of moderation *anymore* and feel people can say what they want as long as people aren’t cursing at each other and insulting each other’s appearances. 

• Like 3
  • Super Mods
9 minutes ago, I Always Sing Live said:

But if you do listen to the songs in the other thread, they sound exactly the same. I can understand certain beats or sounds being used by multiple people on different tracks, but his song and the song from the other artist are beat for beat, harmony for harmony, melody for melody the same. And if you Shazam Jay’s songs, they bring up other artists songs, and they’re the exact same. Beats aren’t put on a different beat or melody, but they’re the same…

But maybe I’m still not understanding all this, so I’ll wait to be schooled in the livestream.

• Love 2
  • Like 1
18 minutes ago, I Always Sing Live said:

But the songs DO sound the same. I listened to the examples that were posted and I couldn't see a huge difference, if any, from Jay's and the other artists. 

That's what has irked me when I've given my time listening and reviewing some of these tracks. 

I'm not going to apologise for how I feel regarding that. Maybe I don't know enough about music but I know when a song sounds similar to another, too similar. Maybe that's down to this app, I don't know, but as @CrazyButItFeelsAllright said transparency has been lacking. 

• Love 1
  • Like 2
1 minute ago, rennen2.0 said:

But the songs DO sound the same. I listened to the examples that were posted and I couldn't see a huge difference, if any, from Jay's and the other artists. 

That's what has irked me when I've given my time listening and reviewing some of these tracks. 

I'm not going to apologise for how I feel regarding that. Maybe I don't know enough about music but I know when a song sounds similar to another, too similar. Maybe that's down to this app, I don't know but as @CrazyButItFeelsAllright said transparency has been lacking. 

The user literally posted a description from the Groovepad website. It ain't my fault if our songs sound similar. It's an APP accessed to everyone :ririshade1_rihanna_annoyed_window_bye_irritated_mad_black:

This wouldn't even be a topic if people were not Instigating... I'm not Usher or Coldplay I don't need to explain how I produce my music or anything. 

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block