Britney: F U Jamie Lynn. YOU shut me out when I needed you the most.

On 1/19/2022 at 6:10 PM, ZoneGirl said:

This is exactly why I hesitated to share and agree with my true feelings. Because fans always have to pull a “just let her have this.” I’ve already explained myself on that. I’m not gonna do it over and over again in every thread. 

It's not pulling anything, Britney needs this for herself.

You may not like or agree with it, but it is part of her healing process.

They can't hide or lie when she puts them on blast like this because they all get exposed.

She finally has a voice and a platform.

• Love 1
  • Haha 1
  • Like 1
22 hours ago, MasterNaus said:

Britney is so petty. I guess it must suck that out of the two, it's Christina who's booked and busy, about to release a new album and single, performing at Awards Shows, getting critical recognition, and looking as amazing as ever. Britney is free now. She could be working or doing something. She doesn't need to, but she could. There's no excuse other than her own laziness. 

S T F U

• Love 4
On 1/20/2022 at 1:12 AM, toysoldier88 said:

She clearly isn't intrrested in being politically correct. She's mocking mental health therapists and talking about beating 12yo, I mean Who does that nowdays?:shameless_blush_blonde_hair_stroke_proud: . I'm not shocked, I'd rather have her taking legal action and work on a book or interview later on but that's what Is happening and i really can't blame her, her sister Is being disgusting c'mon.

Plus parents beating their children is not that tragic, we are not talking about torture or violence, just education.

eww eww eww eww

an adult beating a child, in other words someone beating someone else who is weaker and unable to hit back, is unacceptable.no matter how severe it is and no matter for what purpose it is done.even though people don't see it this way, it's the same thing as a man beating a woman.

-

britney did mean what she said and it's just wrong.

• Like 2
On 1/20/2022 at 3:04 AM, Busybee said:

When Jl was little they thought her attitude and brattiness was corky and cute now she is a grown woman who is a monster version of her former self. Britney has every right to defend herself and maybe if she got an *** whoop-in she would learn to respect the hand that fed her. Yall have to remember people who are narcissist like her can't be reasoned with words but I guarantee you she would have at least respected her elders had they corrected her as a child. Maybe its a cultural thing or a south thing but we got whooped and I don't consider myself abused. But I know in today's world you will have those who disagree.

you should.you were not physically as strong as your parents and because it's normalized to beat children in many cultures, people don't realize that but it's not that different from a man beating a woman (but people are ok with one and not ok with the other).there are lots of ways to get a child to behave but parents usually choose the easiest and the worst way because they don't really give a **** obviously.

• Love 1
On 1/19/2022 at 8:35 PM, Dave92 said:

She’s playing right into their hands. Idgi. She lost custody of her children and they’re trying to make her seem unstable with the knife story, what’s the point of denying the knife story if she’s gonna sound violent and unhinged anyway?

Did Rosengart not advise her to stay quiet after the cease and desist, or is she just rebelling? Where is Sam in all of this? 

The thing is that Britney right now has a behaviour that nobody can dare to challenge her views, attitude, speech and behaviour or  else they will be out of the picture till forever. I legit believe rosengarth has to think it twice to even advice anything because she may be unreasonable. I mean I am absolutely confident this is the case. 

• Like 2
7 hours ago, britisthecolor said:

you should.you were not physically as strong as your parents and because it's normalized to beat children in many cultures, people don't realize that but it's not that different from a man beating a woman (but people are ok with one and not ok with the other).there are lots of ways to get a child to behave but parents usually choose the easiest and the worst way because they don't really give a **** obviously.

I don't so idk what you want me to say :whitney_houston_huh_oh_really_well_look_stare_welp:

26 minutes ago, britisthecolor said:

I know you don't and it's sad.

Whoops pressed send to soon. But let me get this straight you think its sad that I don't feel abused? You want me to feel abused? Wouldn't that be sad? I cant with this backwards thinking :mcwave_mariah_Carey_kiss_bye_goodbye_wave:

Also who said I got beat?! Lmao I said I got whoppings that's completely different from being beat :weusay_tiffany_cackle_cackling_chuckle_giggle_lol_haha_hehe_laugh: imagine judging strangers parents off of one line In a Britney forum. I dont wanna derail the thread any longer can we agree to disagree? :endit_sunglasses_fab_yas_queen:

• Haha 1
  • Like 1
1 hour ago, Busybee said:

Whoops pressed send to soon. But let me get this straight you think its sad that I don't feel abused? You want me to feel abused? Wouldn't that be sad? I cant with this backwards thinking :mcwave_mariah_Carey_kiss_bye_goodbye_wave:

Also who said I got beat?! Lmao I said I got whoppings that's completely different from being beat :weusay_tiffany_cackle_cackling_chuckle_giggle_lol_haha_hehe_laugh: imagine judging strangers parents off of one line In a Britney forum. I dont wanna derail the thread any longer can we agree to disagree? :endit_sunglasses_fab_yas_queen:

yeah I want you to feel abused...the reach...the logic...I can't. it's sad that grown *** people use their physical power over the weak and it's normalized NO MATTER IF IT'S SEVERE OR NOT.

7 minutes ago, britisthecolor said:

yeah I want you to feel abused...the reach...the logic...I can't. it's sad that grown *** people use their physical power over the weak and it's normalized NO MATTER IF IT'S SEVERE OR NOT.

So you can't at your own logic? I said I dont feel like I was abused and you said I know you don't and it's sad....so to you it's sad that I don't feel abused am I missing something?

1 hour ago, Busybee said:

So you can't at your own logic? I said I dont feel like I was abused and you said I know you don't and it's sad....so to you it's sad that I don't feel abused am I missing something?

the reason why you don't see anything wrong with being mistreated by adults is sad.the reason: culture.if people keep thinking that it's normal, nothing is going to change and parents will keep abusing their authority and power instead of educating their children using the right methods.

On 1/21/2022 at 12:05 AM, Britney'sBish said:

It's not pulling anything, Britney needs this for herself.

You may not like or agree with it, but it is part of her healing process.

They can't hide or lie when she puts them on blast like this because they all get exposed.

She finally has a voice and a platform.

And she will continue to give Jamie Lynn and her (legal) team the fuel they need, just as she did with the response to the cease and desist. It's practically a no-win. Hopefully, Britney comes out on top when all this ends. She should.

On 1/19/2022 at 4:06 PM, GimmeBritney320 said:

Better be careful! The middle school exhale police coming to warn you if you disagree with them!

Right. If you say anything critical of Britney as a fan, brace yourself  — they outchea!

On 1/19/2022 at 4:06 PM, Slayer said:

Aren't you the person that pretended to be friends with Britney's kid and tried to 'leak' 'new' photos of Britney and her son.

You seem to have some obsession with her children.

You're definitely taking what she's saying too literal.

Wtf??

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block