Britney: F U Jamie Lynn. YOU shut me out when I needed you the most.

2 hours ago, rennen2.0 said:

Exactly. I said the same yesterday with regards to public opinion. Whether we like it or not, public opinion matters. Always has. Always will.ย 

I get that Britney's anger, hurt and frustration runs deep and understandably so but the best solution would be for Britney to work that out in private, and not continue to promote JL's book which is evidently only causing more anger, hurt and frustration. JL should be dealt with in a legal manner, not via daily instagram "drags".ย 

It's difficult to bite one's tongue but for the time being it would be sensible and I'd bet good money her lawyer has already advised her to do so as any respectable lawyer would.

Exactly! It's just like when she used to post and then delete the captions. I'm almost positive that was because of her attorney's advice.

I love that Britney is free to speak her mindโ€ฆ but I wish she'd be more covert if she must say anything or write it down and burn it or complain Sam's ear off about it. Or the dogs. Or the little kitty! They're good listeners. But who knows.

I hope she feels free to speak her mind in her home. Because I'll be she may have the wiretaps in the back of her mind. God, I hope Britney gets the real, true , sincere help she needs to start healing from this. But the anger is totally part of the process. It will take time.

• Like 1

TBH, i don't care about JL neither do i want to pay attention to her. She's a leech and her time's truly up in the industry. As she doesn't have nothing to contribute rather than her personal life, then i don't see any gigs for her, she'll never surpass her sister in any form. Even if Britney's being seen as crazy by the GP,ย  the only thing JL's getting with all of this press is to be seen as that: evil and desperate for money, nobody's seeing her as a victim. Imagine if the GP knows what she did with Lucifer, she would be truly DONE.

I'm also sad by her mentioning late 2002/2003 events because i always thought those days were awful, especially in the ITZ era. Justin's breakup, the GP and the media truly starting to turning on her, her family and team trying to being even more controlling. I remember the ITZ doc/ITZ out and all night on how she began to feel lonely. By that time she was truly done on her being Britney: the popstar and wanting to be truly free from everyone around her.ย 

• Like 2
43 minutes ago, ZoneGirl said:

Exactly! It's just like when she used to post and then delete the captions. I'm almost positive that was because of her attorney's advice.

I love that Britney is free to speak her mindโ€ฆ but I wish she'd be more covert if she must say anything or write it down and burn it or complain Sam's ear off about it. Or the dogs. Or the little kitty! They're good listeners. But who knows.

I hope she feels free to speak her mind in her home. Because I'll be she may have the wiretaps in the back of her mind. God, I hope Britney gets the real, true , sincere help she needs to start healing from this. But the anger is totally part of the process. It will take time.

But that's just the thing! This is part of Britney's healing process, she does this so she can FINALLY feel heard!

She needs the public platform so these people can no longer hide behind their lies, yes it's ugly and it makes people uncomfortable, but she's been through something so horrible that no one can relate to.

Just let her at least have something....

• Love 5
1 minute ago, Britney'sBish said:

But that's just the thing! This is part of Britney's healing process, she does this so she can FINALLY feel heard!

She needs the public platform so these people can no longer hide behind their lies, yes it's ugly and it makes people uncomfortable, but she's been through something so horrible that no one can relate to.

Just let her at least have something....

It's not about being ugly and making people uncomfortable it's about whether these sort of posts will have legal implications. There is on-going legal action surrounding the Spears family so I really hope any public posts Britney makes about her family are sent to her lawyer beforehand so a mistake isn't made that she will regret.

21 minutes ago, britneypears said:

I feel bad for Britney and I hate Jamie, but a 12 year old shouldnโ€™t be an emotional support for adultsโ€ฆ? You canโ€™t really blame a childย 

that's not the point at all, it's going over everyone's head who thinks this way. Jamie Lynn just put a book out about how she felt at that age. Britney was just sharing her side of things and has a right to that, sorry not sorry..ย :mhmnod_yes_agree_nodding:

• Love 2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

ร—
ร—

We noticed you're using an ad blocker ย :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated ๐Ÿ’œย ย 

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. ๐Ÿ™

I've disabled ad block