Britney Spears is still repped by Jeff Raymond

13 minutes ago, 3IsACharm33 said:

Oh no I don’t please share this 

go to 5:08 she’s clearly declining something and he’s like YES YES and seconds after attempts to sign an autograph and is pushed forward and rushed straight out the host is even baffled and confused after it happens 

edit: actually looks like he says “yes you will” 

• Haha 1
26 minutes ago, DJBringItBack said:

go to 5:08 she’s clearly declining something and he’s like YES YES and seconds after attempts to sign an autograph and is pushed forward and rushed straight out the host is even baffled and confused after it happens 

edit: actually looks like he says “yes you will” 

Oh okay yeah I definitely remember this, I think we all knew something was insanely wrong this night

I don't "know" why she hasn't fired anyone yet, that we know off, but I wouldn't be surprised if its either a contractual thing or because she's not officially working yet. 

If its contractual, proving the business was mishandled in court might mean contracts that Britney did not sign could be voided, but that's not the battle just yet...

Alternatively, it could just be that these people are in a place holder position until she picks a new team.

• 2 years later...
On 1/18/2022 at 11:24 AM, Oprah Winfrey. said:

Oh okay yeah I definitely remember this, I think we all knew something was insanely wrong this night

I’ve known her PR guy (Jeff Raymond) since elementary school. He has always been a bully and disrespectful to women. It’s only a matter of time before he gets caught up in a scandal. 

On 1/18/2022 at 11:24 AM, Oprah Winfrey. said:

4 hours ago, Isee U said:

I’ve known her PR guy (Jeff Raymond) since elementary school. He has always been a bully and disrespectful to women. It’s only a matter of time before he gets caught up in a scandal. 

I have a feeling you will get into trouble for talking about this man here. 

He and Cassie are like... protected... ya know.

I See You Drinking GIF by BrownSugarApp

On 1/18/2022 at 10:14 AM, DuranDuran said:

The players from team Con are still around B.

There are still Cassie, Jeff and Michael Kane. I wonder what's stopping B from firing them?

Her so called team never defend her against the trash media except maybe Rosengart once in a blue moon. What are they all getting paid for? 

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block