How can we help?

Alright folks, lets be real. Britney is under attack right now. It's a psychological war in my opinion. Team con is clearly using Jubba Lubba in order to drive Britney to her limit, quit from her legal fight and possibly take her down with them with all their little secrets and lies. Those mf didn't even give her the opportunity to live her life and heal.

As a fanbase we had a crucial role into spreading awareness as regards the Free Britney movement. Now It's the time to show our solidarity to Britney beyond exhale again. It's also known that Britney now has access to the internet and also people that will inform her about this.

We need to act in a way that Britney will feel encouraged and motivated to go on. Should this be a hashtag?? Should this be song streams?? I don't know, but I think that we should go beyond than just discussing what mini Lou says and be more active collectively on social media one more time. 

We are a fandom afterall. 

I'd like to see your opinion exhalers.

• Love 6
  • Like 3

I agree. The timing is so sinister. This book is purely evil. Everything pertaining to it is bad vibes. I want Britney to know that we are there for her. Not to “offer help” but I am a rock that will not be pushed away or broken. I’ll always be there for her as a “fan” or admirer. Saying that..Yes HOW can we help..? PRAY. Pray to the higher power. It works. Not like the weirdo cult prayers these sinister individuals seek.. I’m talking.. use your heart and send good vibes, intentions and manifest a great future for B. Pray for her. 

• Love 2
4 hours ago, Jaime Jean said:

Literally this is a family matter they chose to do publicly and it’s awful and not right but the more people talk about it the bigger it becomes...at the end of the day only they can work this out. Unlike the c-ship, this is really a very private subject that shouldn’t be so public. Also I don’t think we’re giving Britney enough credit she can handle her sister. 

why are we pretending that this is some regular family drama...like remember loucifer? the human trafficking part? the exploitation? all the abuse? 

• Love 1
5 hours ago, Jaime Jean said:

Literally this is a family matter they chose to do publicly and it’s awful and not right but the more people talk about it the bigger it becomes...at the end of the day only they can work this out. Unlike the c-ship, this is really a very private subject that shouldn’t be so public. Also I don’t think we’re giving Britney enough credit she can handle her sister. 

It stopped being a family matter when Jamie Lynn chose to make all this public

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block