Britney spotted for the first time since Jamie Lynn's interviews (driving)

10 hours ago, halfdressed said:

Not you on your morally superior high horse.

This entire fan base has looked at, drooled over, and posted her pictures for as long as the internet has supported it. 

But we are aware she hates it so maybe we should be on her side? By sharing these photos it’s like we’re saying it’s ok to take them. 

10 hours ago, IconicShow said:

Not you comparing ***ual harassment to someone having their photo taken :tifflmao_lol_haha_hehe_miss_new_york_laugh_ms_tiffany_pollard_cackle:

I mean she was actually harassed many times by paparazzi. It’s not just “photo taken”, it caused her trauma.

But what I really wanted to show is that its the same mechanism. “She’s always gonna be followed cause she’s celebrity” is like it’s a consequence of becoming celebrity or punishment for it. No one no one has the right to do things without your contest even if you’re a global superstar. It’s about consent. We as people as fan base allow paparazzi and media act like this cause we consume photos. We should stop. We should protect Britney. 

I hope one day taking photos without someone contents we’ll be as condemned as now commenting on someone’s mental health is. I really hope 

• Super Mods
12 hours ago, rennen2.0 said:

I agree. 

She even spoke of her dislike of the paparazzi a mere few months ago so to see them posted on here always sits uneasy with me. 

There are many twitter accounts which don't post them out of respect for Britney and her recent comments on the paparazzi, and I think it's fairly reasonable for you, and others, to question why the biggest Britney fan forum doesn't take the same stance. 

We're well aware they will be posted elsewhere but WHY do they have to be posted here? 

For someone to tell you it's hypocritical to comment in a thread you don't like or consume the content is laughable. But I'll say no more on that matter as I received warning points the last time. 

they have to be posted here because we want to see them, whether you like it or not. It is what it is.

5 hours ago, Henry M. Torres said:

Girl, please, we know you like to see those pics as well 

No. Im not interested. And rest of you shouldnt be too. I understand its a culture we were raised in and paparazzi photos are normalized and almost never questioned, but hey we can learn to be better humans everyday and admitting to mistakes is ok, I used to follow paparazzi pictures even like 9 month ago but I understood how harmful they are, but it was a process until I could told myself “I really don’t want to see them” instead of “Im little curious, but can’t see them cause it’s not ok uh” like at the beginning. Even 1 year ago I would react similar to you, so it’s ok, you have space to process all these informations 

23 minutes ago, privateclumsy said:

No. Im not interested. And rest of you shouldnt be too. I understand its a culture we were raised in and paparazzi photos are normalized and almost never questioned, but hey we can learn to be better humans everyday and admitting to mistakes is ok, I used to follow paparazzi pictures even like 9 month ago but I understood how harmful they are, but it was a process until I could told myself “I really don’t want to see them” instead of “Im little curious, but can’t see them cause it’s not ok uh” like at the beginning. Even 1 year ago I would react similar to you, so it’s ok, you have space to process all these informations 

It's better to post the pictures here so fans don't have to open links and give them any coins. Let's not act like we weren't going to search for these pictures, we love Britney and I think most of us want to know what she's been up to now that she's free. It's very unreasonable to think that we just wouldn't want to see these pictures. Yes, I agree they shouldn't exist, but hide the pictures would only make people curious to open links and search for it, which obviously would make them more profit.

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block