Britney spotted for the first time since Jamie Lynn's interviews (driving)

10 minutes ago, Slayer said:

You could simply just not look, unfortunately as a celebrity these photos will be taken. If we don't post them they'll still be plastered everywhere else on the internet.

I'd rather see one single place (here) where there are positive comments about her than on places like Daily Maile etc.

Photos will still be posted here, if people are uncomfortable with that they can easily not click on that particular thread as its hypocritical to say stuff like that but still consume that content.

It's not about not looking at them (I never look at them, my Britney's polish fanclub stopped posting them few months ago and world didnt end, but I saw this thread today and I wanted to share my thought) but about not SHARING them. Why do we do it? They were taken without her permission. I know they will be taken anyway but we as a fanbase can be better persons and not take part in this rotten media and paparazzi system. Think about that yall

• Like 2
17 minutes ago, privateclumsy said:

It's not about not looking at them (I never look at them, my Britney's polish fanclub stopped posting them few months ago and world didnt end, but I saw this thread today and I wanted to share my thought) but about not SHARING them. Why do we do it? They were taken without her permission. I know they will be taken anyway but we as a fanbase can be better persons and not take part in this rotten media and paparazzi system. Think about that yall

I agree. 

She even spoke of her dislike of the paparazzi a mere few months ago so to see them posted on here always sits uneasy with me. 

There are many twitter accounts which don't post them out of respect for Britney and her recent comments on the paparazzi, and I think it's fairly reasonable for you, and others, to question why the biggest Britney fan forum doesn't take the same stance. 

We're well aware they will be posted elsewhere but WHY do they have to be posted here? 

For someone to tell you it's hypocritical to comment in a thread you don't like or consume the content is laughable. But I'll say no more on that matter as I received warning points the last time. 

• Love 3

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block