Alexa Nikolas’ husband: “[Jamie Lynn] is a liar and narcissist.”

52 minutes ago, ubritney said:

What gets me PISSED is that she’s still trying to push the « Britney is crazy » narrative and I fear GP is eating it up. People who saw the interviews and not what’s being said about it online won’t know the truth. Cancel Juno now!

At this point I think the great majority knows the truth and the only people that might not know are not going to change their minds with an Extra interview because it’s probably not even the right demographic.

• Like 5
3 hours ago, ubritney said:

What gets me PISSED is that she’s still trying to push the « Britney is crazy » narrative and I fear GP is eating it up. People who saw the interviews and not what’s being said about it online won’t know the truth. Cancel Juno now!

I dont think the GP even knows who Juno is, nobody cares about her. Most comment on her narcissistic behaviour and what a horrible sister she is they barely bring up Britney's issues. 

• Like 2
1 hour ago, GirlOnTheMoon said:

Her family is dysfunctional, yes...but Meghan is a narcissist sociopath too. Just like Britney's family is dysfunctional and her sister is a demented narc.

Where are you getting that from exactly?

If anything her family and the BRF are narcissist sociopaths...using her to cover for William's affair and pe** Andrew's ways...

• Like 1

Jamie Lynn needs to be dragged to the dirt. She deserves all the hate she's getting, and I hope that's all she gets. Enjoy your money sweetie, thats the last time you cashed from your sister. 

Your sisters pinky contains more talent than you, and she achieved more in a day than you will in a lifetime.

You're not talented, never were. I feel sorry for you believing that you are. And you're not famous either. Your sister is. The ones who actually know your name know you are nothing but white trash leeche.

You were/are and will be NOTHING compared to her.

Live with that hon. I know you're reading.

:trash_throw_away_recycle:

• Love 1
  • Like 2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block