Alexa Nikolas’ husband: “[Jamie Lynn] is a liar and narcissist.”

12 hours ago, LizeS_ said:

Jamie is starting to remind of Meghan Markle. They're sociopaths 😶

That was my thought when I saw the interview. They use the same type of woke, empty, passive aggressive language full of subtle insinuation whilst they casually throw people under the bus. I mean what is more important, "My Truth" or "The Truth". I have a lot more respect for the latter.  

• Like 1
15 hours ago, ubritney said:

What gets me PISSED is that she’s still trying to push the « Britney is crazy » narrative and I fear GP is eating it up. People who saw the interviews and not what’s being said about it online won’t know the truth. Cancel Juno now!

I highly doubt this actually. Anyone can clearly see Juno is a psychopath. The world truly does love Britney. 

• Super Mods
5 hours ago, SUCCESSICA IS A QUEEN said:

Ladies, take notes :urite_wendy_williams_red_yes_earrings_nod_proud_wow_impressed:

And doing this all with a radio ban since Breatheheavy Channel refuses to promote or feature my threads. My name remains inescapable. Truly my Britney era. :urite_wendy_williams_red_yes_earrings_nod_proud_wow_impressed:

And we all know what follows Britney:yasqueen_yes_wow_crying_praise_tears_wipe_sad: Your ITZ era is coming for us! :scalped_wind_storm_blowing_sand_dirt_desert_holding_on:

On 1/15/2022 at 7:48 AM, andy131 said:

I highly doubt this actually. Anyone can clearly see Juno is a psychopath. The world truly does love Britney. 

I don’t know… sadly I have seen a lot of « Britney is crazy and should get back in the c-ship » posts lately from the GP on TikTok, Twitter etc. 

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block