Britney shares water bottles video

2 hours ago, Yasux34 said:

I actually rlly like how she notices things out of the norm like this and actually puts thought into almost everything she see's. It's an intelligent mind that always wants answers to things.

That " Damn" at the end tho lmao

I agree. Britney has a creative, intuitive and thoughtful mind. She’s deeper than most of the leeches that have surrounded her, which must have been so draining on the soul.

• Love 3
  • Like 2
45 minutes ago, Jaime Jean said:

Britney is sweet, but you know everyone is going to go to her ig after JL interview and what do they see, her talking about water bottles, posting *****, weird dance videos, and rants?  Doesn’t make her look too stable and team con knows that. 

Quite the contrary! She is highly intelligent- also when it comes to shading her sister. She doesn’t straight out say it, but uses mysterious videos to decipher instead! Remember the video of the sand that is „running out of time“? Same story here, we have to interpret but the message to me with this water bottles is crystal clear. both stand on the same surface (sisters in the same environment) but one is still and the other one is shaking (Britney is still and speaks through actually not going on TV and trashing her fam there and the other gets „hysteric“ and is shaking despite having the same conditions as the still one. Or it could be interpreted that Britney cried for help all those years (shaky) and the other ones (Team con) where still and just watched, judged and did absolutely nothing. 

anyone who thinks that this is just a „she’s so weird and off the rails“- post,  need to try harder and think around :) imo. As someone mentioned before she was a wonderful mind and is indeed very smart unlike the rest of her ex-Family.
Silence is sometimes louder than words. 

• Like 3
1 hour ago, Jaime Jean said:

I’m not judging either way, I just think it could come off like that especially those who don’t follow her ig. My personal opinion is this is just Brit being silly nothing more to it, I really don’t think this post is meant to be deep. 

It absolutely comes off like that. Everyone knows it.  Most Britney fans can’t be honest with themselves because they want to defend her.  And that’s understandable. But it does come off like that. 

• Love 1
12 hours ago, femmepop said:

:snooptoya_jackson_snooping_looking_magnifying_glass_glasses_search:

okay I'm sneaky but this is the book on her desk :

https://www.amazon.com/That-Really-You-God-Hearing/dp/1576582442

Is That Really You God?: Hearing the Voice of God by Loren Cunningham

description: 

"This practical guide to hearing God's voice shows how an ordinary man who committed to hearing God and obeying Him, became the founder of the largest interdenominational missions organization in the world.

Loren Cunningham's dream began with a vision -- waves of young people moving out across the continents announcing the Good News of Jesus Christ to the whole earth. Decades later, Loren's vision has grown into an interdenominational movement of Christians from around the world who are dedicated to presenting the Gospel to this generation.

How did God move Loren's dream from vision to reality? He led Loren and his wife, Darlene, through a series of tough lessons in guidance. The exciting story of Youth With A Mission has much to teach us about the art of listening to God as we seek to be used by Him. Is That Really You, God? is not only a practical guide to hearing God's voice but also an amazing testimony to how following His direction can impact our lives and our world for the glory of God's kingdom."

Very Spearitualney of her

Loren Cunningham has connection to Mercy Ministries

FI-__0WWUAIV731?format=jpg&name=large

FI_ABGmXMAcMlOj?format=jpg&name=large

The source:

• Like 1
5 hours ago, DuranDuran said:

Loren Cunningham has connection to Mercy Ministries

FI-__0WWUAIV731?format=jpg&name=large

FI_ABGmXMAcMlOj?format=jpg&name=large

The source:

Okay, yes,  there's technically a connection there.. but I don't really see the need to jump to conclusions.

Britney is a religious person and talks about God all the time, why wouldn't she be interested in a book on the subject? She's also been known to read lots of self-help and spiritual books so it's not really out of character for her. Maybe she's had it on her shelf for years and decided to pull it down? 

I just think for Britney's sake we should not assume the worst is happening all the time:sendinglove_kissing_heart_love_blowing:

• Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block