Britney shares water bottles video

The one that is “moving” has a reflection so you can clearly see the water moving and also the surroundings. The other water bottle is in a shadow so you can’t see it moving. 

also maybe the water isn’t moving on both bottles but the reflection of other things is what is moving 

more interesting than talking about JL for sure queen :mhmnod_yes_agree_nodding:

• Love 2
  • Haha 2
  • Like 1

Her voice brought me so much joy. Her accent lets me know she's in a good place, so relaxed.

Part of me feels like this is shady.  One after is shaking and the other is still and not moving. I've heard anxiety, and how one copes with it, described as ripples in the water. Maybe I'm reaching but seeing how laser pointed and calm Britney is, while Jamie Lynn seemed flustered feels a bit coincidental. 

• Love 4
  • Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block