Katy Perry and Alesso Premiere "When I'm Gone" Music Video!

JayTawndre

6 hours ago, MyLittlePopstar said:

Ok, love the song. And while I don't consider myself much of a Katy fan anymore, she looks great in the video. But the "dancing" is cringe :squintney_britney_confused_huh_what_umm_ok_glory:

I remember Katy dancing in the Teenage Dream era and she was decent. Nothing special but decent. This is just awful! Horrible choreo to start off with but her execution is even worse. 

wKxAmF.gif

• Like 1
11 hours ago, Barmy86 said:

This song could've been longer however it's the best damn pop song I've heard in awhile. No one is killing it music and music videos these days like this. He's becoming a gay long term queen for sure with inspiring songs. She even did. Pride versio 2020 or was it 2021? 

I love the song too :nomnom_shake_chest_boobs_dance:

• Love 1
11 hours ago, MikeHunt said:

I remember Katy dancing in the Teenage Dream era and she was decent. Nothing special but decent. This is just awful! Horrible choreo to start off with but her execution is even worse. 

wKxAmF.gif

I thought it was decent. She is not a natural dancer a la J.Lo/Britney/Madonna. :tiffhair_miss_ms_new_york_ny_fix_hair_nodding_listening:

What other Pop girlies are serving The Gayz choreo in 2022? :wendycry_wiliams_panicked_crying_tears_upset_sad:

• Love 2
1 hour ago, JayTawndreLovesYou said:

I thought it was decent. She is not a natural dancer a la J.Lo/Britney/Madonna. :tiffhair_miss_ms_new_york_ny_fix_hair_nodding_listening:

What other Pop girlies are serving The Gayz choreo in 2022? :wendycry_wiliams_panicked_crying_tears_upset_sad:

Lol 2022 just started. Dua finally stepped up her game and when Ariana has choreo, she's pretty good.

Little Mix is touring this year so we're gonna be well fed :gobaby_cheering_yes_yas_wow_proud:

• Love 1
18 minutes ago, MortalMarshmallow said:

Agreed 🍑.

But honestly 2018 interview/award show Chalamet is just pure perfection :cheersney_britney_flames_pink_fire:. I love his hair during that period.

His personality is everything.

And i never get tired of his CMBYN interviews with Armie Hammer :mjpopcorn_Michael_Jackson_popcorn_chew_eat_movie_watch_thriller:. Always make me feel special things Cmbyn Timothee Chalamet GIF - Cmbyn Timothee Chalamet Armie Hammer -  Discover & Share GIFs

Omg look at how he is looking at him? :thirsty_britney_onyx_drink_flirt_drinking_sipping_fan_hot:

• Haha 1
  • Like 1
13 minutes ago, MikeHunt said:

tumblr_p4csd40Hrn1vu2yj2o2_640.gifv

dd8e372eb542f1911c0b6f803c8bdc93.gif

call-me-by-your-name-elio-perlman.gif

I wish the sequel was still happening but Armie fücked it up with his rãpe and cannibalism scandals :sad_britney_ftr_for_the_record:

So weird Timothée is allegedly playing a cannibal in the Bones & All film by Luca Guadagnino. What a coincidence.

I am crossing my fingers. Maybe they are waiting for Timothée to be able to look a bit older, as someone said it would be impossible to make him look 15 years older now, which he should according to Find Me or something. That would be a shame though i think Timothée Chalamet Gifs — MTV challenged Timothée Chalamet and Armie....

But they should not replace Armie, i dont think anybody else could top their... chemistry... 

• Love 2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block