Britney posts Dream Within a Dream Tour opener: "Should I come out of my coffin again?"

2 hours ago, KrisJ said:

She really loves the DWAD tour and the Britney era :urite_wendy_williams_red_yes_earrings_nod_proud_wow_impressed:

She was probably her happiest in her career at that point. Like when i think about it, while ITZ is a better record where she had more control over, that control and freedom over her image and sound was granted likely by the label because they saw how successful she was when being in more control during the britney era. While there was scrutiny, I think it really started to hit her around late  02/03 (basically the breakup)

3 hours ago, willys said:

Of course she won’t guurl

B10 will slay the world. Debut with 4 million copies ww and more than 500 million stream on Spotify. Than she’ll go on the biggest tour of all time.

wait and see

She’s also gonna occupy the top 10 spots simultaneously on BB Hot 10

1 hour ago, Anibalto said:

So that’s the real meaning and inspiration behind this iconic opening? A vampire queen coming to life. She’s really smart, I hope this healing and freedom unleash all her potential as an artist. 

“Dream within a dream” is from an Edgar Allan Poe poem (part of it is quoted in one of the intros/intervals: “Is all that we see or seem, but a dream within a dream?”; hence the gothic aesthetic). 

Also, this tour is the best pop tour ever, hands down.

• Love 7
  • Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block