What's Your Favorite Fast Food Go-To Places?

McDonald’s is my holy grail and at the golden age of 80 I’ll still get physically hyped up going there. :bparty_piece_of_me_pom_britney_clubbing_blackout_2007_dancing_dance:

We have a few American fast food restaurants here in the Netherlands. I haven’t tried it here (I’ll need to travel to a different city at least an hour away, lmao), but I got Five Guys a few times in Boston and I loved that one too!

• Love 1
  • Super Mods

I don’t have fast food often, but I love Del Taco (their French fries are top tier), In n Out, Raising Canes (although their food is sooo salty) and The Habit. :forkit_britney_ice_cream_ellen_glory_eating_yum_spoon_food:

I do have a weakness of takeout, mainly Thai and Chinese food… but they’re small family restaurants, not necessarily large chains.

• Love 1
50 minutes ago, SlayOut said:

I don’t have fast food often, but I love Del Taco (their French fries are top tier), In n Out, Raising Canes (although their food is sooo salty) and The Habit. :forkit_britney_ice_cream_ellen_glory_eating_yum_spoon_food:

I do have a weakness of takeout, mainly Thai and Chinese food… but they’re small family restaurants, not necessarily large chains.

Yes the small hole in the wall Chinese restaurants are the best! I don't like Panda Express anymore :emma:

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block