What's Your Favorite Fast Food Go-To Places?

If you love food like me you will appreciate this thread :forkit_britney_ice_cream_ellen_glory_eating_yum_spoon_food:

I don't have a home of my own yet so I do not have home cooked meals or am able to cook so I'm always eating out :indulge_McDonalds_food_yum_fast_chew_eat_chomp_bite:

What are your fave fast food joints, Exhale? :riha_rihanna_cackle_laughing_lol_haha_hehe_lmao_hand:

I literally eat McDonald's often. Say what you want but I love the fries and the food :haha_britney_laugh_lol_lmao_hehe_haha_bw_black_white:

Also love Popeye's, Churches, Jack in the Box, Taco Bell, Rally's, Carl's Jr, Wienerschnitzel and Del Taco are my other faves :brityes_britney_yes_nodding:

Hungry Beyond Meat GIF by Woodblock

• Love 3

Here where I live, fast food restaurants are super expensive. It seems like people in the US actually go there to eat almost everyday, but here in Argentina it's almost like a (very unhealthy) "treat". And we only have McDonald's and Burger King. In some places, Subway. Oh and Starbucks. Not sure if there are other options but that's pretty much it for "worldwide famous" fast food restaurants/cafes, I think.

• Love 1
  • Like 2
8 minutes ago, bitbitboi said:

Here where I live, fast food restaurants are super expensive. It seems like people in the US actually go there to eat almost everyday, but here in Argentina it's almost like a (very unhealthy) "treat". And we only have McDonald's and Burger King. In some places, Subway. Oh and Starbucks. Not sure if there are other options but that's pretty much it for "worldwide famous" fast food restaurants/cafes, I think.

Argentina? Wow I've always wanted to go there! :tiffhair_miss_ms_new_york_ny_fix_hair_nodding_listening:

• Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block