Where were you when Britney posted this slayage?

I was actually at college. I had finished my classes in December 2015, but I still had to do some stuff in order to graduate. We had to wait for teachers to be available, collect signatures, pay things, it was very tiresome, at some point my classmates and I just found an empty classroom so we could wait there, and get the wi-fi, and that's when I saw it :melt_weird_drift_wow:

But I think I actually saw it on Facebook

Side note but seeing this makes me miss living my life alongside hers.

For example, she was in Vegas pretty much the entire time I was an undergrad, so I have lots of fond memories of Glory, BBMAs, mermaidney etc. whilst I was at uni & then the summer I graduated I was able to watch her show when she toured Europe. Even further back, I associate the Circus & FFT eras a lot from when I was at school. 

There was just something comforting about knowing she was there & having it impact your own life as you spent time speculating on what’s next, watching new videos, chatting with others online etc. Of course everyone could tell for many years that lots of things were off, especially in hindsight :canthandleit_cry_katy_sob_sad_tears:

The main thing now of course is that the c-ship has been terminated, and all the horrible leeches in her life are gone. And now she can hopefully choose and decide whatever she wants to do next, whether that’s a career or not. I will support any path she chooses, but I am very grateful for the love and comfort she has provided me (and everyone) for years

• Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block