To Love You Gotta Let Go (Of Britney Spears The Popstar)!

Cqleb

• Content Curators

Britney recently announced she's done with touring and now is done with music and says it's a power move against her family and management. 

It looks like the time has come "To Love, you gotta let go" of Britney Spears the popstar and hello to advocating for other abused conservatee's on her Instagram 

Who's ready for the Mrs Britney Asghari era? 

• Love 2

Exactly. I think some people project themselves onto Britney. Now is the time to pick up a new hobby you've always wanted to try or do something bold with your own life instead of demanding Britney do what you want her to do.

If it's just about the music, starting crawling around YouTube and Spotify for new music. I'm personally living for her weekly IG draggings and I've actually discovered some bops from her Insta that I should have known about earlier in life, such as these two gems:

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block