Crystal Clear Live Vocals

I don't understand this fandom why it is so hard for fans to understand that Britney has not seen any vocal training for more than 2 decades, she 'has' a beautiful voice but she needs to train for it which she didn't have due to her becoming a cash cow for her trash family and team! Being a musician there is no such thing as past vocal range, she'll always have her range but she needs training and that's it. 

Stop living in the past, Britney is not signing and we need to accept this! If she comeback I hope she trains herself for this. 

• Like 2

She is hit and miss with those vocals from what looks like a local morning show.

From what she posted recently it seems she will continue to use the baby voice. She chose to sing that way instead of showing off her natural range in what she posted. She has sang like that for 20 years and it seems that will continue. She desperately needs vocal lessons to break her bad habits and to strengthen her natural tone.

• Love 1
  • Like 3
3 hours ago, Prachi said:

I don't understand this fandom why it is so hard for fans to understand that Britney has not seen any vocal training for more than 2 decades, she 'has' a beautiful voice but she needs to train for it which she didn't have due to her becoming a cash cow for her trash family and team! Being a musician there is no such thing as past vocal range, she'll always have her range but she needs training and that's it. 

Stop living in the past, Britney is not signing and we need to accept this! If she comeback I hope she trains herself for this. 

Idk about that. That’s a stretch. You may be exaggerating, but we have seen her leaving vocal lessons within the past 20 years. I agree with everything else. She definitely hasn’t been taking lessons in recent years. That’s clear from that  Instagram video. But she still has a range and great agility. 

• Love 2
Just now, ZoneGirl said:

Idk about that. That’s a stretch. You may be exaggerating, but we have seen her leaving vocal lessons within the past 20 years. I agree with everything else. She definitely hasn’t been taking lessons in recent years. That’s clear from that  Instagram video. But she still has a range and great agility. 

I am not exaggerating i am a musician myself, I know Britney range and I know she's a fantastic singer but when you don't sing for a long time your voice gets captured idk how to explain it! Britney has a huge range still has and will always have, she just needs lessons. 

People wanna act like “let’s give ‘em something to talk about” carpool karaoke(even limited)  and “can’t help falling in love” in her living room don’t exist on the internet. These were all done within the last 3-4 years. She can still sing quite well. With some warm ups and normal practice her voice would be 100%

• Love 1

I really don't understand what the issue with Britney's voice is right now, in fans eyes.  Frankly, we've had Carpool Karaoke, Something to Talk About, Can't Help Falling in Love, New York New York, Think, You Make Me Feel, and White Christmas on her Instagram over just over two years ago, and her live voice sounded more in line with her album voice than it has in years, on Glory. 

Her live vocals of Lonely with Sam reiterate that, and if anything, the recent vocal warm up video kinda proves she wants to explore her voice. I mean, she belted a high f#, that's literally an Xtina note, and I don't think she's ever done that.

If anything, songs like What You Need, Liar, Just Luv Me, Just Like Me, etc would probably be very very strong live!

• Love 2
  • Like 2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block