Britney singing live! Says she has a "new song is in the works"

1 hour ago, Explicit said:

This is the problem with a lot of you fans. The minute you call out the obvious, you guys lose your minds. I am not even trying to be mean but I've got to be honest. She doesn't sound great and she more than likely trolling. You sometimes just can't tell with Britney. And no one is leaving sis, you think your little comment can run me off the forum? You should try a little harder! Smooches!

Exactly! If any other artist did this the fans on here would drag them to the pits (we know how cruel some fans here can be towards other artists). But the moment Britney does something it’s like they put their blinders on and act like it’s the second coming of Christ. Britney could literally film herself taking a turd and they’d be like “OMG queen of turds slay!” They know very well if Xtina posted videos like Britney looking disheveled and flapping around looking like she hasn’t bathed in weeks they would call her cruel names and make fun of her. 
The harsh reality is Britney needs someone in her corner that’s going to be HONEST with her. Unfortunately it seems like anyone who speaks the truth gets called a “bad fan”. 
I love Britney but her IG is a hot mess tbh. The GP is starting to slowly turn on her and not take her seriously. It’s refreshing that there are fans on here still that love her yet have a realistic mindset.

• Like 9
1 minute ago, JayTawndreLovesYou said:

Definitely Normani 

Chiiiiile, I was still young and youthful and excited about life when Normani’s solo career started. Now I’m recovering from a traumatic heartbreak, and struggling to find the right eye cream to make me look alive. How much time does Normani think we have? Love her, but damn…I’m getting old bishhh 

• Love 1
  • Haha 5

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block