Britney in the Marvel MCU?

3 hours ago, G.E said:

Well I mean, a lot of people bash her singing, yet she remains more relevant than singers who can scream their lungs out. So….. 

What does that have to do with her acting ability? Britney isnt a great singer but her studio voice is pretty and she is a great performer with catchy music. 

2 hours ago, BringTheAction said:

You’re basing that on random skits and then comedic roles that she was likely forced to do after the conservatorship was in place. You can’t write her off because she’s never done a serious movie, that doesn’t mean she’s I capable. She was praised for her audition for The Notebook. And she did great in Crossroads. And honestly she’s been pretending to be happy and bubbly for the better part of 13 years so I’d say she can act if she wants 

Im basing her off what I saw and Im not impressed. If you think she did well then great. 

2 hours ago, britney_rocks said:

You obviously forgot about this gem

ok... so I can add "dumb brunette" to the list. 

Honestly if she gets an acting coach and takes some acting classes I can definitely see her being a bad *** hero or villain out on revenge for the ones that wronged her and left her to die. Could be a bit dark but now that she’s free from this conservatorship she can find her passion again and her talent. She honestly was amazing in Crossroads and Will & Grace. Mix the innocence and vulnerability that she had in Crossroads with the futuristic villainess of the “Toxic” music video and she can totally pull off a movie role like that.

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block