Britney in the Marvel MCU?

I'm not sure if as a superhero but Britney should definitely appear in one of those action movies, even as a support character. A character that is not a parody of herself, or the parody of a star / diva, etc. She could be just someone's sister or girlfriend or mother, or the scientist or neighbor etc, and kinda have an important role but not the main character, so people don't see it as "the Britney Spears movie" but they just go for, whatever the movie is, and then get surprised by Britney's role

• Love 3
2 hours ago, The Greatest Show said:

she is literally only good at roles where she acts like a dumb blonde. Why do people here always want to make her amazing at everything? She is human and its ok that she is not a great actress. She was a phenomenal dancer and is a great musician. Isnt that enough? 

Well I mean, a lot of people bash her singing, yet she remains more relevant than singers who can scream their lungs out. So….. Nicki Minaj Judging You GIF

• Haha 5
3 hours ago, The Greatest Show said:

she is literally only good at roles where she acts like a dumb blonde. Why do people here always want to make her amazing at everything? She is human and its ok that she is not a great actress. She was a phenomenal dancer and is a great musician. Isnt that enough? 

You’re basing that on random skits and then comedic roles that she was likely forced to do after the conservatorship was in place. You can’t write her off because she’s never done a serious movie, that doesn’t mean she’s I capable. She was praised for her audition for The Notebook. And she did great in Crossroads. And honestly she’s been pretending to be happy and bubbly for the better part of 13 years so I’d say she can act if she wants 

• Love 2
  • Like 2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block