Jamie Lynn's book release is scheduled the day before a hearing regarding Britney's financial management during conservatorship

dfffff

On 12/18/2021 at 6:26 AM, that's hot y'all said:

People dont care about her book, people want to know about BRITNEY SPEARS.

her book press tour its gonna be messy. 

U honestly think shes gonna have a book tour with all the stans showing up and screaming free britney with the rotting tomatoes being thrown at her and possibly bullets flying thru the air at her face? Sadly there wont be a book tour, mark my words, and i dont need a deck of tarot to tell me that one bby

57 minutes ago, SumoCyco2017 said:

U honestly think shes gonna have a book tour with all the stans showing up and screaming free britney with the rotting tomatoes being thrown at her and possibly bullets flying thru the air at her face? Sadly there wont be a book tour, mark my words, and i dont need a deck of tarot to tell me that one bby

Same, she will at most do some cheesy and pre-arranged Zoom conferences

• Haha 1
  • Like 2
13 hours ago, SumoCyco2017 said:

i was talking about tv shows interviews to promote the book...

book tours, u r right !

On 12/23/2021 at 1:05 PM, DJBringItBack said:

She really thinks she’s gonna do something with this :riha_rihanna_cackle_laughing_lol_haha_hehe_lmao_hand: enjoy your 3 sales queen :bedtime_britney_book_Reading:

Queen of Fraud JUNO LOU 😂😂😂

On 12/22/2021 at 9:17 PM, ThisMeowBiteback said:

Won’t lie I’m interested in reading this to see if she’s going address the conservatorship & why she never said anything 

I feel sorry for you 

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block