Britney In Red Bikini - Still In Mexico

5 hours ago, Slayer said:

Also ANY issues with moderation should be raised privately. I suggest you read the pinned thread and the rules.

I did not break any rule nor express any issue with the moderation. I did express just a difference of opinion with another  moderator.

That's all.

I hope you have a wonderfull day! 

• Like 2
On 12/7/2021 at 10:52 AM, DJBringItBack said:

I can’t at the judgement on her smoking… she is 40 years old she can do whatever tf she wants :mhmsureny_hmm_thinking_ponder_unsure_what_Tiffany_pollard_ny_New_York_miss_ms_sure: Smoke that cig girl enjoy your life :smokney2_smoke_britney_blackout_2007_sunglasses_red_cigarette_smoking:

Me as a french and a smoker (vaper now :demi_lipstick_flirt_red_pink_makeup:) seeing all those triggered Americans like :gagasmile_smirk_lady_pink:

I'm not saying it isn't bad for your health obviously, but it is an addiction, like so much other things. It is not that easy.

And I think this was one of the few things she was allowed to do during the conservatorship, and it made her feel free I guess. 

On 12/7/2021 at 12:12 PM, DollyParton said:

gurl bye:katyclown_makeup_mess_pie_meme_smile:

On 12/7/2021 at 11:05 AM, jokobish said:

Britney has been smoking since 2000… that’s 21 years. She has a smokers voice and a smokers laugh, you can literally hear it lol

You can definitely hear it though. And in terms of vocals… her Glory vocals sound way different than her prime days. Her voice HAS changed. That’s a fact. Also, Britney has asthma and has been photographed with an inhaler on numerous occasions… the damage she’s doing to her lungs must be grand.

18 minutes ago, 2K16NEY said:

You can definitely hear it though. And in terms of vocals… her Glory vocals sound way different than her prime days. Her voice HAS changed. That’s a fact. Also, Britney has asthma and has been photographed with an inhaler on numerous occasions… the damage she’s doing to her lungs must be grand.

Having an inhaler does not mean asthma this is dramatic

• Love 1
18 hours ago, 2K16NEY said:

Did some of you forgot Britney got drugged heavily? Your voice change because of that.

i really doubt her voice changed because of smoking. You really really really need to smoke A LOT for a looooong time before your voice changes.

2 hours ago, DollyParton said:

Did some of you forgot Britney got drugged heavily? Your voice change because of that.

i really doubt her voice changed because of smoking. You really really really need to smoke A LOT for a looooong time before your voice changes.

Britney has been smoking for 20+ years. There are hundreds of pictures that show that. It’s fine, it’s her life, her choices. Just making an observation.

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block