Britney In Red Bikini - Still In Mexico

1 minute ago, LikeTheMoonAndSun said:

As mods y'all are doing a awful job, Britney has said a lot of times that she hates them, I don't understand why it's allowed to post paps pics if Britney don't like it... Weren't y'all abour defending Britney??? I guess everything for clicks

I mean, if it was up to me I'd ban a lot of things, but I'm not the site owner.

Regarding the paps pictures, I think it's kind of delusional to pretend they don't exist or that they will ever stop just because a forum ignores them when it's the GP that consumes them for the most part, and this is not a thing exclusive to Britney, but anyone from A-lists to Z-lists, and apparently even Britney herself can't stop watching her own paparazzi pictures, since she's always very quick to complain about them. 

She's also complained about the documentaries, but here we were making countless threads about them. :yaknow_britney_xfactor_X_factor_talk_tell_chat_you_know:

So I don't know, if people in here convince Jordan to ban paparazzi pictures, then we'll do it

• Love 2
  • Like 5
31 minutes ago, PokemonSpears said:

I mean, if it was up to me I'd ban a lot of things, but I'm not the site owner.

Regarding the paps pictures, I think it's kind of delusional to pretend they don't exist or that they will ever stop just because a forum ignores them when it's the GP that consumes them for the most part, and this is not a thing exclusive to Britney, but anyone from A-lists to Z-lists, and apparently even Britney herself can't stop watching her own paparazzi pictures, since she's always very quick to complain about them. 

She's also complained about the documentaries, but here we were making countless threads about them. :yaknow_britney_xfactor_X_factor_talk_tell_chat_you_know:

So I don't know, if people in here convince Jordan to ban paparazzi pictures, then we'll do it

that explanation about the paps pictures is so bad. Sorry.... from your perspective we should NEVER make a change because you know.. nobody else makes it ??? that's not how life works baby.

This is the most important Britney site. It would make an impact definitely. 

Anyways... lame excuses ... sorry 

• Like 2
29 minutes ago, Mannequin* said:

that explanation about the paps pictures is so bad. Sorry.... from your perspective we should NEVER make a change because you know.. nobody else makes it ??? that's not how life works baby.

This is the most important Britney site. It would make an impact definitely. 

Anyways... lame excuses ... sorry 

A Britney site that for more than a decade has covered all the Britney related content, including, and at times mainly, paparazzi pics.

The change is not for me to make, I can't tell Jordan what to do with his site, so he'll have to make the decision because everyone will have different opinions, and even here you can see there's a lot of users that don't seem to have a problem. Even Britney herself in the past has posted on her Instagram paparazzi pictures she liked.

Heck, even the whole freebritney movement got even more fueled thanks to those staged Easter paparazzi pics in 2019.

I won't try to convince you otherwise, I see your point, but I also see the others, again that's something that Jordan will have to ponder. What I can tell you is that the only impact banning paparazzi pics in here would have, would be for TMZ etc to get more clicks than they already do, when fans can't get the Britney content on the most important Britney fansite.

• Love 2
  • Like 4
1 minute ago, PokemonSpears said:

A Britney site that for more than a decade has covered all the Britney related content, including, and at times mainly, paparazzi pics.

The change is not for me to make, I can't tell Jordan what to do with his site, so he'll have to make the decision because everyone will have different opinions, and even here you can see there's a lot of users that don't seem to have a problem. Even Britney herself in the past has posted on her Instagram paparazzi pictures she liked.

I won't try to convince you otherwise, I see your point, but I also see the others, again that's something that Jordan will have to ponder. What I can tell you is that the only impact banning paparazzi pics in here would have, would be for TMZ etc to get more clicks than they already do, when fans can't get the Britney content on the most important Britney fansite.

Fans need to stop trying to control fans and tell them how to be Brit fans! I hate when people try and tell others what to do when it comes to being a Brit fan! People are delusional to tell others what to say, share, and or support! We all have a right as fans to love, support and like what we want as fans! People are insane to think we all need to fall in line! 

• Love 1
  • Like 1
2 minutes ago, IconicShow said:

Fans need to stop trying to control fans and tell them how to be Brit fans! I hate when people try and tell others what to do when it comes to being a Brit fan! People are delusional to tell others what to say, share, and or support! We all have a right as fans to love, support and like what we want as fans! People are insane to think we all need to fall in line! 

Ultimately it's Jordan's decision, because he's the owner.

If he believes banning paparazzi pics from this site is the right thing to do, we'll have to enforce that rule.

• Like 1
1 minute ago, PokemonSpears said:

Ultimately it's Jordan's decision, because he's the owner.

If he believes banning paparazzi pics from this site is the right thing to do, we'll have to enforce that rule.

If he did that then all unreleased stuff would be banned! People say paparazzi pics are invasive, Britney is a star a public figure so I doubt he would ban them! Makes no sense cause that’s more censorship, and could lead to banning a lot on here including in released songs and photos!  Wouldn’t people consider that invasive posting links to incomplete songs and demos that Britney doesn’t want out? People are getting too crazy since B is free and supported a movement of having a voice and freedom, yet now those same people want to censor the fans!

• Like 1
50 minutes ago, PokemonSpears said:

Heck, even the whole freebritney movement got even more fueled thanks to those staged Easter paparazzi pics in 2019.

Thank you for your words.

I agree with almost everything you say.

but just because people use it or aproves it ir doesn’t mean is Right or OK :)

56 minutes ago, IconicShow said:

If he did that then all unreleased stuff would be banned! People say paparazzi pics are invasive, Britney is a star a public figure so I doubt he would ban them! Makes no sense cause that’s more censorship, and could lead to banning a lot on here including in released songs and photos!  Wouldn’t people consider that invasive posting links to incomplete songs and demos that Britney doesn’t want out? People are getting too crazy since B is free and supported a movement of having a voice and freedom, yet now those same people want to censor the fans!

lol your mental gymnastics are something else, you should go to next olympics games hun :tiffcackle_Tiffany_miss_ny_New_York_pollard_laugh_giggle_lol_haha_hehe:

• Love 1
  • Haha 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block