Britney In Red Bikini - Still In Mexico

17 minutes ago, Forestblaze said:

Ya’ll need to stop sharing photos of her trying to live her life. Period.

Share her instagram stories or things she participates in and not these ******* pap photos. 

Heidi Gardner Please GIF by Saturday Night Live

Stop telling fans what to do and stop trying to control the fans! Don’t be turncoat and support freedom and Britney having a voice then comment to silence fans and telling them what to do!!! 

4 hours ago, PokemonSpears said:

I mean, if it was up to me I'd ban a lot of things, but I'm not the site owner.

Regarding the paps pictures, I think it's kind of delusional to pretend they don't exist or that they will ever stop just because a forum ignores them when it's the GP that consumes them for the most part, and this is not a thing exclusive to Britney, but anyone from A-lists to Z-lists, and apparently even Britney herself can't stop watching her own paparazzi pictures, since she's always very quick to complain about them. 

She's also complained about the documentaries, but here we were making countless threads about them. :yaknow_britney_xfactor_X_factor_talk_tell_chat_you_know:

So I don't know, if people in here convince Jordan to ban paparazzi pictures, then we'll do it

Also the problem was never the fact she was photographed. The problem was that she had 30 guys on her at times.

Now she has 1-3 paparazzi on her,and they don't invade her space.

Once Freebritney cools down she will have to call paparazzi on herself whenever she wants to be photographed 

Tbh I'm glad to see her smoking.

I'm an off and on smoker, and the thing for me is I just enjoy it. I like going out and sitting and smoking and just being for a few minutes. I'd love to just sit and have a smoke with her.:cigney_britney_smoking_smoke_lit_light_2007_fur_cigarette:

I would bet she quits again soon anyway. Let her enjoy her moment. if she is truly wanting to have a baby soon she would probably quit, or even I bet Sam would encourage her to quit as he is very health conscious. 

Besides after smokeney we usually see gumney :gum_britney_chewing_chomping_2006_2007_Red:

• Love 2
  • Haha 3
5 hours ago, joe sp said:

Hot!

Too bad she's still smocking

5 hours ago, Reluctant said:

Her voice sounds haggard from the years of smoking…

5 hours ago, Jane Budnik said:

I know this is judgmental, and it's her life, but disappointed to see her smoking... Hope she can kick the habit at some point. I know it's hard. 

5 hours ago, KrisJ said:

Could never kiss a smoker tbh 

First of all you guys must be really fun at parties. Second if you've ever had one drink in your life or put junk food between your lips then you can pass 0 judgement on anyone. 

• Love 3
  • Like 3
2 hours ago, Brit52 said:

Tbh I'm glad to see her smoking.

I'm an off and on smoker, and the thing for me is I just enjoy it. I like going out and sitting and smoking and just being for a few minutes. I'd love to just sit and have a smoke with her.:cigney_britney_smoking_smoke_lit_light_2007_fur_cigarette:

I would bet she quits again soon anyway. Let her enjoy her moment. if she is truly wanting to have a baby soon she would probably quit, or even I bet Sam would encourage her to quit as he is very health conscious. 

Besides after smokeney we usually see gumney :gum_britney_chewing_chomping_2006_2007_Red:

Yeah same. I gave up for like 2 years and just started vaping, but every now and then I just want to smoke. 

10 hours ago, LikeTheMoonAndSun said:

As mods y'all are doing a awful job, Britney has said a lot of times that she hates them, I don't understand why it's allowed to post paps pics if Britney don't like it... Weren't y'all abour defending Britney??? I guess everything for clicks

If you're so triggered don't click, it is that simple.

You say you don't want to see but you're in the thread - hypocrisy.

• Haha 1
10 hours ago, Reluctant said:

I completely agree with this. It’s 2021 and we don’t need to act likes it’s 2007. We are above this. Stop posting invasive sh**

10 hours ago, Mannequin* said:

that explanation about the paps pictures is so bad. Sorry.... from your perspective we should NEVER make a change because you know.. nobody else makes it ??? that's not how life works baby.

This is the most important Britney site. It would make an impact definitely. 

Anyways... lame excuses ... sorry 

If you're so triggered, don't click, it's not difficult.

You say you don't want to see her candids but you run into the threads.

She's a celebrity, she's going to be photographed whether she likes it or not. I'd rather there be POSTIVE threads about her appearance here than the numerous other sites bashing her.

As this is your stance, I expect not to see you in future candid threads as you're feeding what you claim to hate.

Also ANY issues with moderation should be raised privately. I suggest you read the pinned thread and the rules.

• Haha 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block