Court admits there was never a capacity declaration ever filed in Britney's "voluntary" conservatorship case

6 hours ago, Yok1 said:

How could the court say this was a volunteer conservatorship when Britney told the court inspector that she wants this to dissolve around early 2016? Much earlier Britney said in For the record, she feels like she is in prison without knowing when her sentence will end... The court is fraudulent. They are involved in trafficking of Britney Spears. One of the judges was more interested in how much money Britney makes in Vegas than her father's drinking habits. Corruption!

Season 5 Nbc GIF by The Office

6 hours ago, anakinskywalker said:

I think the court will get away with it because they can claim that Britney never filed for termination until 2021, even tho she was very vocal about wanting to end the conservatorship, she never really went foward and did that (she said she didn't know she could petition to end it). Anyway, it would be her word against them, an endless fight.

It's documented that the judge has told her court appointed lawyer to better not tell her that her right to marry wasn't stripped away. I'm not a lawyer, but I believe Rosengart could claim that this wasn't all the information that they chose to not disclose to her.

• Like 2
9 hours ago, Bambas said:

The voluntary conservatorship concept doesn't make any sense. I'm talking about conservatorships in general. 

What they did to Britney is heartbreaking. 

for real. I've never heard of such. I mean who wakes up in the morning and say "well gee, things aren't going so well for me so I'll volunteer myself into a conservatorship" lol like wtf

• Like 3

Imagine trying to get out for 13 years from this voluntarily cship. Like that court system is just so broke. They would act like Britney asked that cship to be placed herself then actually she was trying to get out for Decade. At least she is free now. Imagine how many other ppl being under this for no reason and can't get out. So so sad

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.