Court admits there was never a capacity declaration ever filed in Britney's "voluntary" conservatorship case

55 minutes ago, BUWYGF said:

Judge Reva or whatever her last name was needs to go to prison for this ASAP. Brenda needs to have her license revoked immediately.

These judges judged the whole case as if it was mandatory, the way they worked around it showed absolutely nothing voluntary about it, and for that, they need to be punished.

I want this judge to be investigated and sent to prison. I am sure she was paid millions for this.

• Love 4
1 minute ago, Steel Magnolia said:

There's a difference between the temporary conservatorship, in which there was a box related to "dementia" checked, and the permanent conservatorship, in which "susceptible to undue influence" was cited.

It's the permanent conservatorship that they're referring to as "voluntary."

But in order to getting to the permanent conservatorship they had to first get a temporary one. They cheated the system. Most probably the system willingly let them cheat.

• Like 2
1 minute ago, Kletus said:

Vivian called the forced mental hospital stay “voluntary,” which then Britney explained she was threatened with her children if she didn’t go… clearly not “voluntary”… I’m sure she was threatened to “voluntarily” be placed in the conship, too :sobbing_unbelievable_wow_head_shake_no_crying_sobbing_sad:

Voluntary = extortion 

• Love 1
2 minutes ago, PokemonSpears said:

The whole concept of "voluntary conservatorship" is ironic, redundant, contradictory.

For something to be voluntary, means the person agrees to it, in this case, they agree it's the best for them. But then how, or why a person that knows and understand what's best for them would need to be under a conservatorship, if those are precisely for people that lack the capacity to take the best decisions for their own lives? :huh_britney_confused_what_2003_itz_zone_in_the: 

Like, who in their sane mind, literally being a sane person would say "hmm, I want to be put under a conservatorship" and give up all of their rights and freedoms and put a person they hate to decide for them? :wyd_wtf_meme_hand_umm_wth_what_the_hell: Only to not be heard for 13 years and not being able to terminate it when they want or choose their lawyer or do whatever they prefer with their lives, it's like, it doesn't make any sense however you look at it. 

Más claro, ¡imposible!

It is an extremely corrupt system! I feel so sad for her, for Nichelle Nichols, Casey Kasem (cough cough Scam Ingham) and all the people abused by it. Guess what they all have/had in common? Money.

• Like 1

With every new fact that we learn about this I always find that Britney is such an inspiration. To stay positive, hopeful and just sane with all that she went trough and the fact that her own parents put her trough this, it’s mindblowing.

It is clear there were many people involved on diferent levels, probably just because of money, that just makes it more demoralizing. 

Thank dear God that Britney is such a believer and such a fighter. That brings hope to many other people in diferent problems in everyday life. 

• Love 2
  • Like 1
2 hours ago, Markoct said:

:lostney_britney_what_confused_huh_who_looking_around_glory: But what does this mean for the court? Did I miss something?

Correct me if wrong pls - What i get is that someone (for instance) is put on probation but then the court was like haha but u didnt have to?

:waitwhat_britney_lights_out_scared_um_confused_what:

Not like she didnt have to, the court said YOU CANT DO THAT based on something that was not proven. And the court itself has made clear they made a MAJOR mistake

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block