Court admits there was never a capacity declaration ever filed in Britney's "voluntary" conservatorship case

Wait so she was never able to hire her own lawyer due to capacity....when she never had a capacity declaration...what in the nonsense...

It sickens me that the court and legal ppl involved in this will probably walk away unscathed...yes I think Jamie should face consequences but he didn't do this all alone...

• Love 5
  • Like 1

They literally wouldn’t let her testify in the Sam Lufti lawsuit because she lacked the capacity. I truly hope her lawyer is aggressively exploring the options for all of the injustice she has suffered. There’s no way that she would lose a lawsuit against the state of California probate courts. It’s one thing for her handlers to say such things, but it’s another for the courts to turn a blind eye to the lack of support for her alleged lack of capacity. 

• Love 3
27 minutes ago, thebritmaster said:

B10 Revenge by Britney Spears produced by Max Martin. 100% of the proceeds go to the legal fund to find every rat responsible for this. #1 worldwide for 52 weeks.

spacer.png

It would be SO regressive if she did a full album w/ Max, imagine how boring & soul-less it would be..:umwtf_britney_wth_um_wow_eyes_big_okay:

We need Bloodshy & Avant, Darkchild, Greg Kurstin & multiple new producers on the new LP. Max lost his touch YEARS ago, just like Danja.

• Like 1
3 hours ago, BUWYGF said:

Judge Reva or whatever her last name was needs to go to prison for this ASAP. Brenda needs to have her license revoked immediately.

These judges judged the whole case as if it was mandatory, the way they worked around it showed absolutely nothing voluntary about it, and for that, they need to be punished.

Unfortunately even in prison she will have more rights , maybe put theme in c-ship and take all the money like they did to others

• Love 1
1 hour ago, anakinskywalker said:

I think the court will get away with it because they can claim that Britney never filed for termination until 2021, even tho she was very vocal about wanting to end the conservatorship, she never really went foward and did that (she said she didn't know she could petition to end it). Anyway, it would be her word against them, an endless fight.

But denied her hiring her own lawyer because allegedly was not capable, which now its proven not true.

• Love 2
3 hours ago, PokemonSpears said:

The whole concept of "voluntary conservatorship" is ironic, redundant, contradictory.

For something to be voluntary, means the person agrees to it, in this case, they agree it's the best for them. But then how, or why a person that knows and understand what's best for them would need to be under a conservatorship, if those are precisely for people that lack the capacity to take the best decisions for their own lives? :huh_britney_confused_what_2003_itz_zone_in_the: 

Like, who in their sane mind, literally being a sane person would say "hmm, I want to be put under a conservatorship" and give up all of their rights and freedoms and put a person they hate to decide for them? :wyd_wtf_meme_hand_umm_wth_what_the_hell: Only to not be heard for 13 years and not being able to terminate it when they want or choose their lawyer or do whatever they prefer with their lives, it's like, it doesn't make any sense however you look at it. 

This this THIS! :lemmetellu_telling_preaching_yelling_talking_points_finger:

There are people who are in need of help in their everyday life, which is why supported decision making exists. Guardianship/conservatorship should be the absolutely last resort for people who completely lack understanding and/or ability to make decisions on their own. "Voluntary" conservatorship should simply not exists at all and permanent conservatorship should always be turned into supported decision making if the conservatee says so. This would help millions of abused people now and in the future. :bedtime_britney_book_Reading:

• Love 2
  • Like 2

God I need Rosengart to help her get her revenge against the court system as soon as they finish recovering her money (or simply ending JS+LT+BBox). Everytime I think about how they denied her a ******* lawyer for years and years based on a capacity declaration that didn't exist, and as soon as she got a lawyer she was out in a matter of months...my blood boils.

• Love 1
  • Like 1
5 hours ago, Jordan Miller said:

Interestingly, the court called it a "voluntary" conservatorship, when in actuality it wasn't. In 2008, Britney's family, including her co-conservator/father Jamie and co-conservator Andrew Wallet, among others, went behind her back and placed her in the conservatorship without her knowledge or consent. Britney's former court-appointed attorney Sam Ingham was complicit. brpr.jpg.3abf3325348c3cb4e27944a352c6dd43.jpg

It's a complete organized crime:dead_falling_wig_dying::anxiety_pill_struggle_panic_ahh_bottle_Wendy_williams_shake_shaking:

It's a good thing the court documents made that clear.
I wonder how much compensation they'll need to make up for Queen's lost 13 years:orangu_orangutan_ape:
They'll have to pay for it for the rest of their lives.
Lou Taylor would be able to pay hundreds of millions of dollars, so she should. Apart from the money she took from her.

• Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block