LITTLE MIX ANNOUNCE HIATUS

Slayer

:crying3_britney_sobbing_tears_sad:

We wanted to let you all know that after the Confetti tour in April/May next year we are going to be taking a break from Little Mix. It’s been 10 amazing years, a wonderful non-stop adventure, and we feel the time is right to take a break so we can recharge and work on some other projects. We can’t thank you enough for your love and never-ending support since the beginning. We love you all SO much. We are not splitting up - Little Mix are here to stay We have plans for more music, tours and performances in the future. We’ve made so many incredible memories with you all, and we can’t wait to make so many more. We’re sisters and we’ll always have each other and you, the fans, in our lives. Little Mix is forever See you on tour! Jade, Leigh-Anne and Perrie x

MUSIC VIDEO FOR BETWEEN US:

• Love 8

I'm literally tearing up watching this video. But honestly, I was thinking about it a few days ago and I'm okay with it. 

They've been moving nonstop for a decade. They deserve a break and more, and I love their current energy. I have no doubts they'll be back but in the mean time, I look forward to. All of their upcoming projects.

Just told my s/O that I hope our tour tickets have been bought. I'm seeing my girls whether I'm alone or not! 

• Love 1
40 minutes ago, Slayer said:

We all saw it coming but it’s still so sad to see yet another fabulous girl group’s journey comes to an end :crying3_britney_sobbing_tears_sad:

I don’t know if we will ever have anything like Little Mix :wontcry_tears_crying_sad:

• Love 2
31 minutes ago, PopPrince said:

I'm literally tearing up watching this video. But honestly, I was thinking about it a few days ago and I'm okay with it. 

They've been moving nonstop for a decade. They deserve a break and more, and I love their current energy. I have no doubts they'll be back but in the mean time, I look forward to. All of their upcoming projects.

Just told my s/O that I hope our tour tickets have been bought. I'm seeing my girls whether I'm alone or not! 

23 minutes ago, I just want more!! said:

We all saw it coming but it’s still so sad to see yet another fabulous girl group’s journey comes to an end :crying3_britney_sobbing_tears_sad:

I don’t know if we will ever have anything like Little Mix :wontcry_tears_crying_sad:

Their PR and friend just posted this, I truly believe they'll be back one day :kyliecry_crying_tears_jenner_wipe_sad:

• Love 3
32 minutes ago, PopPrince said:

I hope you get tickets!

I wonder if they'll add more dates and so many of the dates were already sold out!

I've got my tickets already but i'm thinking of buying more tickets for their last show :kyliecry_crying_tears_jenner_wipe_sad:

• Love 2

Ugh i dont like the music video. I know the girls were preggo but this era feels so cheap. They should've just shot this video more recent. It feels like is a fan edit...i get the sentiment but it couldve been a really beautiful visual. Yes theyve been feeding the fans with interviews and youtube games, but I was expecting one last SLAYING music video. 

Well weve all known they were going to take a break after tour. I hope they come back together around every 3 years or so. I dont want to have to wait for milestone years for reunion tours (15th, 20th year anniversaries).  

They've always wanted to do a film together. It would be so iconic if they did a film together and released their comeback album all in the same week! Lol theyre not even separated yet and I'm already thinking of their comeback.

• Love 3
13 minutes ago, MikeHunt said:

Ugh i dont like the music video. I know the girls were preggo but this era feels so cheap. They should've just shot this video more recent. It feels like is a fan edit...i get the sentiment but it couldve been a really beautiful visual. Yes theyve been feeding the fans with interviews and youtube games, but I was expecting one last SLAYING music video. 

Well weve all known they were going to take a break after tour. I hope they come back together around every 3 years or so. I dont want to have to wait for milestone years for reunion tours (15th, 20th year anniversaries).  

They've always wanted to do a film together. It would be so iconic if they did a film together and released their comeback album all in the same week! Lol theyre not even separated yet and I'm already thinking of their comeback.

I'm not the biggest fan of the videos, all the videos this era have been so cheap I agree.

I'm excited for their performance on Graham Norton which is airing tomorrow.

I'm guessing this is their last video until they 'comeback'? :crying3_britney_sobbing_tears_sad:

It makes me so sad Jesy couldn't stick it out, but ah well.

Also love this pic it had me emotional :wendycry_wiliams_panicked_crying_tears_upset_sad:

FFn2m8TXIAQo-VV?format=jpg&name=large

• Love 1
3 minutes ago, Slayer said:

I'm not the biggest fan of the videos, all the videos this era have been so cheap I agree.

I'm excited for their performance on Graham Norton which is airing tomorrow.

I'm guessing this is their last video until they 'comeback'? :crying3_britney_sobbing_tears_sad:

It makes me so sad Jesy couldn't stick it out, but ah well.

Also love this pic it had me emotional :wendycry_wiliams_panicked_crying_tears_upset_sad:

FFn2m8TXIAQo-VV?format=jpg&name=large

I love that pic too! Legit when I saw the 2011 being written out on it, then the "----" through line, I was like- wait what? It's gonna say 2022?! It's over?!!! And then they tricked me with "Always" lol

And knowing that only a year after Jesy's departure, the rest of the girls would call for a break, makes me feel sad too that Jesy couldn't stick around until now. But I know how much relief and happiness she felt once she left LM and that's most important in life. 

I'm gonna be so emotional seeing them perform this song on Graham Norton. They already warned us they will have a hard time getting through it. 

Do you know if there are other TV performances set? I wanna see the girls properly slay "No" with choreo

• Love 1
  • Content Curators
2 hours ago, Slayer said:

We knew this was coming but :wendycry_wiliams_panicked_crying_tears_upset_sad:

I've stanned these girls from the beginning, ever since The X Factor in 2011 :crying3_britney_sobbing_tears_sad:

My heart :wendycry_wiliams_panicked_crying_tears_upset_sad:

Aww :hugs_madonna_britney_ftr_2008_circus_hugging_friends_support:

I arrived late to the party but thanks to you I still got to enjoy thier music.

I'm happy for them and excited to see what they will do next. They are super talented and I know they will be keeping us entertained.

• Love 1

I wanna be there when you touch fire

1 hour ago, MikeHunt said:

I love that pic too! Legit when I saw the 2011 being written out on it, then the "----" through line, I was like- wait what? It's gonna say 2022?! It's over?!!! And then they tricked me with "Always" lol

And knowing that only a year after Jesy's departure, the rest of the girls would call for a break, makes me feel sad too that Jesy couldn't stick around until now. But I know how much relief and happiness she felt once she left LM and that's most important in life. 

I'm gonna be so emotional seeing them perform this song on Graham Norton. They already warned us they will have a hard time getting through it. 

Do you know if there are other TV performances set? I wanna see the girls properly slay "No" with choreo

Me too I was so worried it'd say that! So glad it says always and that they are not splitting up and that they'll be back in the future.

Yeah I think she had to leave :(

I really hope when time passes they reunite as a four piece, I would love that so much. Little Mix will always be a four to me.

I'm not sure what else is planned tbh, Jade said there are surprises but idk, nothing else set in stone. I'm really hoping they do a Medley at the Brits next year!

Someone who watched the taping of 'Between Us':

• Love 2
15 minutes ago, Midnight said:

Aww :hugs_madonna_britney_ftr_2008_circus_hugging_friends_support:

I arrived late to the party but thanks to you I still got to enjoy thier music.

I'm happy for them and excited to see what they will do next. They are super talented and I know they will be keeping us entertained.

:tysm_beyonce_thanks_wow_gratitude_love_you_ily:

I'm so glad you at least got to see them as a four piece, even if it wasn't for long!

I'm veryyyy excited for their solo careers!

Now come and book tickets to the UK and watch them live with me :wendycry_wiliams_panicked_crying_tears_upset_sad:

• Love 1

I’m so glad they’re taking a break. As a massive LM fan, they’ve left a sour taste in my mouth with this whole Jesu situation and I think the public feels the same way.

I’m not sad about it as they literally say they are NOT breaking up. Just a few years break to focus on solo projects.

I’ll be ready for when they come back, hopefully with Jesy. 

• Love 1
3 minutes ago, AndyFoster said:

I’m so glad they’re taking a break. As a massive LM fan, they’ve left a sour taste in my mouth with this whole Jesu situation and I think the public feels the same way.

I’m not sad about it as they literally say they are NOT breaking up. Just a few years break to focus on solo projects.

I’ll be ready for when they come back, hopefully with Jesy. 

I know what you mean, I see a lot of negative comments about them regarding the Jesy situation.

I think it's because us British public basically watched them grow up for the pst 10 years and adored them because of their friendship and now it's just a mess and goes against what they preached. However, I love that at least the three of them are still close, hoping they can resolve issues with Jesy in time.

Hoping to god they reunite as a four piece one day.

Little Mix will always be a four to me :kyliecry_crying_tears_jenner_wipe_sad:

• Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block