LITTLE MIX ANNOUNCE HIATUS

Slayer

2 hours ago, I just want more!! said:

We all saw it coming but it’s still so sad to see yet another fabulous girl group’s journey comes to an end :crying3_britney_sobbing_tears_sad:

I don’t know if we will ever have anything like Little Mix :wontcry_tears_crying_sad:

2 hours ago, I just want more!! said:

We’re officially out of girl groups in pop music :otears_oprah_crying_tissue_napkin_tears_sobbing_sad:

*gay panic* 

It's so sad :kyliecry_crying_tears_jenner_wipe_sad:

We've never gone a year without Little Mix music...what a sad day for pop.

Also LM are the last big western girl group and now there is no-one!

I truly don't believe there will be another Little Mix :sobbing_unbelievable_wow_head_shake_no_crying_sobbing_sad:

• Love 3
1 minute ago, ObsessedBritFan1 said:

:cackling_cackle_lol_what_unbelievable_disbelief_glasses_meme:

I was a casual fan. @Slayer made me a stan. Now that I'm all in, I'm conflicted with their hiatus. :nochillbrit_britney_impatient_2008_annoyed_irritated_nope_smh_head_shaking_my_ftr_for_the_record_circus: :smokney2_smoke_britney_blackout_2007_sunglasses_red_cigarette_smoking:

I'm sorry :makeup_kylie_jenner_makeup_brush_lol_laugh_haha_hehe_lmao::otears_oprah_crying_tissue_napkin_tears_sobbing_sad:

At least we have them until May 2022!

I'm so excited for their solo stuff. I really do believe they'll get back together in 3-4 years, but that sounds so far away :queenie_falling_dying_dead:

• Love 2

This is so bittersweet, yet inevitable. I know they'll give it their all during their upcoming tour. I'm so bitter that I won't get to see them perform live, but fingers crossed, they have a huge enough comeback and manage to break into the states. I really am so excited for what each girl will dive into separately and what sound or talent they will explore. 

I was watching Mel C's interview on the Zach Sang Show and she speaks about the importance of each women in a girl group taking the time to develop into themselves individually outside of the group. You can hear it in her voice that she genuinely appreciates the past for what it was and the success that it brought them, but it's now, 25 years later, that she can really appreciate the dynamic they had back then and have continued to develop even more after all the ups and downs years later. 

Wasn't this expected already? They're basically saying "Don't expect another album from the band after the tour", that is all. They'll reunite some years from now.

The "Between us" music video is nice! The song is great, super melodic, and it has some seriously good lines.

I like Jesy but when there are less members you can appreciate their voices more.

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block