Aaron Carter goes off on twitter says his family tried to put him under a conservatorship, he thanked them for ruining his life.

Midnight

• Content Curators

There's drama at the Carter's (again)

Aaron is blaming his twin sister Angel for the break up of him and his fiancé Melanie Martin. He also went off on the rest of the family and stated that they tried to put him in prison and under a conservatorship.

This all comes a week after the birth of his first child.

He posted several tweets, if you're interested in reading all of them you know what to do.

• Love 1

I wanna be there when you touch fire

1 hour ago, that's hot y'all said:

aaron carter is really sad and hurt by life.

its sad

hollywood is not for kids

His family was garbage, used him as an ATM, and he never had any support. Nick is a terrible person. Total narcissist and abuser. I feel bad for Aaron, and sorry but Aaron is also not someone that a conservatorship is for.

• Love 2
  • Like 1
1 hour ago, princessmimi said:

And here he goes again airing his dirty laundry out for the world to see

when honestly most of us dont give a crap.

And wow idk he really had a kid,

I thought it was just him lying like he always did.

He should focus on the kid instead of all this other BS

They literally JUST had the kid. It wasn't even days old and then there was drama between these two when they left the hospital. I feel bad for that poor kid. Aaron does really need to grow up and make better choices. I think this Melanie girl used him though so she can get custody of the kid and child support, but I highly doubt Aaron makes much money anymore so good luck getting a good amount of money.

• Like 3

Privileged spoiled uneducated individual.

Don't feel a bit of compassion with him.

He had all the right cards to be successful in basically anything he wanted, he got money, he got name he got connection.

He rather chose to take *****, pity himself and blaming others for his own bad decisions and laziness.

Wake up to reality Aaron

• Love 2
20 hours ago, frederiickx said:

His family was garbage, used him as an ATM, and he never had any support. Nick is a terrible person. Total narcissist and abuser. I feel bad for Aaron, and sorry but Aaron is also not someone that a conservatorship is for.

Erm... have you seen any of Aarons recent lives? He needs help desperately. And he got support. From his brother growing up, but he couldn't deal with being the less famous brother I guess. The mother also didn't help the situation. Aaron has also gotten support from other parts of his family recently. He just won't take it. 

20 hours ago, frederiickx said:

They literally JUST had the kid. It wasn't even days old and then there was drama between these two when they left the hospital. I feel bad for that poor kid. Aaron does really need to grow up and make better choices. I think this Melanie girl used him though so she can get custody of the kid and child support, but I highly doubt Aaron makes much money anymore so good luck getting a good amount of money.

No he doesn't. I went to one of his shows, he didn't even have money for a cab in pouring rain. He had to hitchhike with some fans just to get to the hotel. 

I feel bad for Aaron, I saw him live when he was around what? 11? And also when he turned 31. I think he has suffered alot of abuse and trauma, but there comes a time when people need to also take some grown up responsibility and at least accept the help being offered or find something fitting rather than just blaiming the world for everything that is going on in your life.

I truly hope that Aaron will turn his life around one day, but to be honest now it feels like he is too far down the lane and sadly I more expect him to have an accident than anything else the way he acts with his body and having guns around. 

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block