Upcoming Milestones on Spotify

Moscow

7 minutes ago, strongertomorrow said:

where do you see those numbers? I mean I totally believe you, but on my app it only shows like for the 5 most listened to at the moment

Laptop and desktop version of spotify has more of the statistics than the Mobile app 

Hell you can be on free spotify on the computer and have more freedom than the app version gives you. 

• Like 4
1 minute ago, NewDisplayName said:

She is doing good on Spotify but I don’t like YouTube numbers.. bomt was increasing a lot but stopped that day when they changed it to hd (remastered) version and toxic (I think after that as well) is doing extremely tragic considering it’s past.. 

wonder what happened

my on wish has nice updates on Spotify btw

Because it has been removed from playlisting on YT! Toxic was doing numbers because of that, every video does good because of that same for spotify too.

• Love 1
1 minute ago, _DirtyDiana_ said:

Does My Only Wish have a chance to cross 200M this year? It's around 170M and will definitely see many 1-3M+ daily updates in the next 4 weeks

It did 33.8m previous year as a whole even if it is does this much this year it will be at 199.8m so imo it'll cross 200m 😉

This song is for sure coming for silver in UK! Toxic and SS will be 2x in uk coming weeks to my estimations 😌

• Love 2
2 minutes ago, Prachi said:

It did 33.8m previous year as a whole even if it is does this much this year it will be at 199.8m so imo it'll cross 200m 😉

This song is for sure coming for silver in UK! Toxic and SS will be 2x in uk coming weeks to my estimations 😌

Britney need to acknowledge this song. it will get great streaming boost once she acknowledges or perform it live..even on Insta stories or reels would work

• Love 2
  • Like 1
21 minutes ago, Sourab Patodi said:

Britney need to acknowledge this song. it will get great streaming boost once she acknowledges or perform it live..even on Insta stories or reels would work

I don't think she even remembers this song 🤣 a classic paid to dust if I weren't into her numbers I never would've even realized this song is even known to people. 

• Like 1

It will take a miracle, I kinda feel Britney was kinda forced to record this Christmas song, outside the fandom it will never reach the iconic diamond status of all I want for Christmas is you..

Yes Mariah Carey got presented with a diamond plaque for the 1994 Christmas song, which is Billboard's top holiday song of all time  

It's part of her 2 hour apple TV special the magic continues. 

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block