Madonna VS 50 Cent Megathread (Updated! 50 cent compares Madonna to Aliens)

7 minutes ago, Haha-Hehe-Haha-Ho said:

At the time of his last bankruptcy 6 years ago he stated he was worth 4.4 million and had 50+ million in outstanding debt. He’s not released any music since then or had any notable projects. 

Look it up :reductive_madonna_mdna_tea_coffee_cup_sips_sipping_drink_spill:

As much as I can’t stand 50 cent he’s rich. Look up his television shows. Power several power spin-offs. 

• Like 1
17 minutes ago, Touch my GigaBrit said:

50 cent is a business man these days and is filfthy rich. You're right Madonna does have a choice to post what she wants but it makes her look ridiculous. I still love her guts tho.

He actually lost a lot of his fortune and filed bankruptcy not that long ago. He was worth 150 million but now is worth somewhere between 4 million and 30, depending on what source you use. 

• Like 1

That's so se.x.ist of him to drag a woman this way.

I do agree Madonna needs to stop putting these pictures online (especially the Marilyn and) the knife to her throat ones) but that's because of the message she's spreading which I don't agree with.

However, less-worth-than-50-cent totally makes this about age and se.x which I don't agree with.

2 hours ago, Touch my GigaBrit said:

That's on record, but he has hundreds of millions of dollars off the books. I feel like I'm snitching 😖

I do agree with this. People file for bankrupcy all the time to avoid certain costs while they're actually still rich as ****. 

They just start over and keep their true assets hidden. Which, anyone with this kinda of money and with a good accountant does.

• Like 1
3 hours ago, Haha-Hehe-Haha-Ho said:

At the time of his last bankruptcy 6 years ago he stated he was worth 4.4 million and had 50+ million in outstanding debt. He’s not released any music since then or had any notable projects. 

Look it up :reductive_madonna_mdna_tea_coffee_cup_sips_sipping_drink_spill:

It wasn't actual bankruptcy. It was Chapter 11 reorganization. They discharged the actual bankruptcy when he paid his debts.

And he literally is the Executive producer of many shows on TV right now. Including the very popular show Power and it's new spinoff coming out soon. He sold vitamin water for billions. They had to file for chapter 11 so he doesn't loose his assets in other areas and let's you start fresh. Many corporations do this and it does not mean they lost their money, it's an accounting move.

So whether this is right that he commented on that woman's picture or not is up for debate. But you can't deny reality. 

• Love 1
  • Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block