Madonna VS 50 Cent Megathread (Updated! 50 cent compares Madonna to Aliens)

It's so weird watching her feud with someone in 2021 tbh. I remember back when Elton used to say rude things about her on a monthly basis (during the AL era iirc), and it was usually Liz who would respond to the comments with very passive aggressive yet harmless statements rather than Madonna commenting on the hate herself.

Flashforward to now 20 years later and Madonna decides to fan the flames of her latest feud rather than let it die. It's just strange seeing how she's grown less mature over time. :nochillbrit_britney_impatient_2008_annoyed_irritated_nope_smh_head_shaking_my_ftr_for_the_record_circus:

• 5 months later...
5 minutes ago, Brother Shawn said:

50 cent dragged Madonna again! He’s in love with her…

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

Someone mentioned 50 obviously needs clout cos everytime a Madonna post happens it's liked by everybody, then every other post is between 3 to 4K likes 💀💀💀💀😭😭😭😭😭 currently it's latest Madonna attack is close to a million..

He knows exactly how to get the advertisement to what ever alcohol he's promoting 

• Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block