Very grateful for you, Exhale

:madonna_weird_alien_cuckoo_nuts: in Canada thanksgiving was last month but here we are celebrating this colonial holiday again, :bang_gun_dance_boom_blue: :katybelt_perry_witness_yelling_singing:AMERICA :katybelt_perry_witness_yelling_singing: 
money is the anthem of success so put on mascara and your party dress. I’m your national anthem boy you’re so handsome give me a standing ovation

seeetness and Angel queen of sygone

tell me I’m your national anthem :tina_judging_side_eye_glance_staring_looking_red:

Who ya think bow down Makin me so wild now :snarky_katy_merry_go_round_smile_proud_spinning:
tell me I’m  your national anthem :whiteladydance_scarlett_dancing_happy_johansson:

sugar sugar high now take my body down :duadance_lipa_new_rules_green_pink_dancing:

red :taylor_swift_evil_smile:

white :whiteladydance_scarlett_dancing_happy_johansson:

blues in the sky :blast_explosion_skeleton_skull_fire_flames_boom:

summers in the air and baby Heavens in your eyes :eyes_britney_laugh:

• Love 4
  • Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block