One of Lynne’s friends makes a post on facebook

6 hours ago, Vraiment said:

Lordy, how much gaslighting do Britney fans have to experience?

Britney IF you ever get your money and control of your assets please consider selling Serenity and Destin condo as soon as possible.

Is this person part of Lynne’s recently formed January 2021 company? https://opencorporates.com/companies/us_la/44231448K

omg looks like it. What company is this? I thought lynn just did rodan and fields

On 11/25/2021 at 8:33 PM, arama said:

She totally meant Lynne imo. She said people she lived with "as a child" so she'd be referring to her mother as we all know Jamie was an abusive alcoholic.

There'd be a time I'd be sympathetic. I've never been around an abusive drunk but I can imagine how terrifying it must be to live with that. I have no idea if Lynne had somebody she could reach out to so she could save herself and her kids from having to be around that. Idk. It might be a case of "I'm scared to leave because he's just crazy enough to blow our heads off." 

But you move ahead and you sit on your *** and let that same abusive drunk be the one in charge of your daughter's life...man, that's just new lows. I know Britney said her mom was the mastermind behind the c-ship because her dad's not smart enough to come up with something like that on his own. It's still bad either way. Sitting on my *** and doing nothing: I HATE my daughter enough to allow her abusive father to have that much control in her life. OR I want to be seen as being the saint*. I'll craft this stuff together and she can just hate her dad more.

*She ain't a saint. **** can twist both ways. All this handwringing about 'OH MY GAWD, Britney could've died without that c-ship being in place.' Meanwhile your daughter might've been slowly dying on the inside with this still being in place for so long. I stick with what I said on other posts. I'd be slowly dying the longer I had to be around a hateful drunk*. And my hope would be absolutely completely gone the more walls I ran into. 

*I still point out the fat cracks. If fat cracks can be made to somebody that doesn't have a weight problem, what else did this ******* say to her? Nothing done. Friends of the Spears family need to really sit down and think **** through. I get how these ********* are experts at pulling wool over peoples eyes. Sometimes the people you think you know are gonna turn out to be perfect strangers. 

• Love 1
On 11/25/2021 at 1:44 PM, Psammead said:

Britney's been free for two weeks, and she's already the rope her family uses for their perpetual tug of war, whether it's between each other, or themselves and their image in the media. If Lynne was as maternal and wise as her publicists want to sell, she'd lay back and give Britney the space she has so clearly said she wants, not launch yet another full scale tour to redeem her image. She and Jamie are basically pulling the same stunts, trying to rehabilitate their reputation at Britney's expense. Lynne has been in the news as much as Britney lately, and that's no accident. It's the most passive-aggressive campaign you can imagine, because at the root of it is that they want the public at large to think Britney is being "unfair", because they "love her so much".

I'm pretty sure her friend didn't do this without her approval. How many clowns can they fit in their car.

I heard Lynne is working on another book. I have a feeling this is why she is trying to fix her "image" and also get a lot of attention on her. She wants to come out looking like a hero in this, and she won't. She let her daughter be abused and controlled by Jamie. She KNEW how Jamie was, and she let him take control. That is the ultimate betrayal, and I hope Britney talks to none of them again but I support her in whatever she decides, that being said.

• Love 1
  • Like 2

I saw the pain in Britney's eyes, I could see her sadness and I started to see her confidence starting to take a hit. I could feel something was wrong, I felt it. Lynne couldn't see any of this? Or did Lynne just not care because she was living the good life with money and a nice mansion her daughter built her? Not sure how she sleeps at night. Britney was trapped with no way out of a horrible situation, trapped with her abuser (can you even imagine???). Thank God, Britney is strong because most people wouldn't have survived this hell.

We fans could see that she was not happy. As a fan, I NEVER liked Jamie. I had always heard how he was an abusive alcoholic and Britney wasn't even that close to him. I always remember these things because I swear our Dad's are a lot alike and I finally cut him out too. 

So save it Lynne's mouthpiece. I have nothing more to say to you.

• Like 1
On 11/25/2021 at 5:03 AM, queenofhearts said:

https://www.facebook.com/photo/?fbid=4082504858507581&set=a.100325963392177

this post is back in june by the way

May be an image of one or more people, people standing and outdoors

While i'm glad to see this person supports freeing Britney as well, they clearly don't have all their facts together. For example, not on Britney's payroll? Jamie already confirmed through court documents the estate was paying maids and for up keep of the mansion in lousiana. Also, she's requesting Britney pay HER DO NOTHING attorney fees, so technically that's on Britney's payroll. Besides Chris melcher on youtube already covered this and basically said that those attorney of lynn's didn't help much and only gave her basic freedoms back, like her cell phone. All the hours they spent talking on the phone and doing mediation (which by the way mediation was a waste of time and just another fee to charge) you would have thought they'd free her. I think this friend is clearly blinded by their bias

She would give up the mansion and live in a one bedroom apartment? THEN MOVE THE F*"& out Lynne!!! For F€-+ sake.  She could have bought Britney those Skechers that Britney wanted. She cod have ordered sushi online and have it delivered to Britney. Instead she sat in that big mansion and watched the maids clean it and paid them with Britneys money. She's a terrible mother and terrible grandmother. S.C.U.M

• Like 1
4 hours ago, frederiickx said:

I heard Lynne is working on another book. I have a feeling this is why she is trying to fix her "image" and also get a lot of attention on her. She wants to come out looking like a hero in this, and she won't. She let her daughter be abused and controlled by Jamie. She KNEW how Jamie was, and she let him take control. That is the ultimate betrayal, and I hope Britney talks to none of them again but I support her in whatever she decides, that being said.

I hope JL's book comes out and also Lynne's. And on the days of the release or maybe the day before Britney can either post on insta or give an interview and end them for good.

• Like 1
10 hours ago, frederiickx said:

These people just don't ******* stop. :ipass_britney_xfactor_no_words: They're really as bad as the Duggar parents. Not one of them has enough sense to pour piss out of a boot. 

11 minutes ago, glitterfalls said:

These people just don't ******* stop. :ipass_britney_xfactor_no_words: They're really as bad as the Duggar parents. Not one of them has enough sense to pour piss out of a boot. 

yes, just as delusional as the duggars. Josh duggars wife Ana was seen holding hands with him a few weeks ago smiling. Brainwashed.

I mean I get Lynn prayed (i've been praying for Britney too) but she literally had the power in her hands to at least call Jamie up and say ENOUGH!! STOP ABUSING YOUR DAUGHTER

• Love 1

Unpopular opinion alert ---

I would really like for Lynne to at least give an account of her thinking and an explanation of her actions. Let's call it testimony at trial. To me there's a non-zero probability that in her mind she somehow twisted real world facts into a narrative where she thought she was doing the right thing. Let's hear that story.

By contrast I do think Jamie, Bryan and probably JL are predatory and irredeemable. F them

3 hours ago, queenofhearts said:

yes, just as delusional as the duggars. Josh duggars wife Ana was seen holding hands with him a few weeks ago smiling. Brainwashed.

I mean I get Lynn prayed (i've been praying for Britney too) but she literally had the power in her hands to at least call Jamie up and say ENOUGH!! STOP ABUSING YOUR DAUGHTER

And the sad thing is I doubt it'll ever stop. I lurked for awhile on one of the Duggar snark communities and saw where Josh's wife had other family members offer to help her get out years ago and she didn't jump at the chance. I feel for the kids. They were basically born into quicksand. Daddy already ******** sisters..how can a parent not wonder "Did you touch our kids? I need to get our kids out of this situation BEFORE it happens if it hasn't already happened." 

It's sickening when I think of Lynne talking about Britney going through a lot of dark days because of Jamie. Idk how the hell she could get up there and say anything of the sort when she literally sat on her *** for years. You love family and you're there for them. Somebody hurts them and you're there to protect them or get them away from the danger. Lynne made a choice of kicking her feet up and being a-okay with everything as long as her share continued coming in.

• Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block