One of Lynne’s friends makes a post on facebook

17 hours ago, queenofhearts said:

https://www.facebook.com/photo/?fbid=4082504858507581&set=a.100325963392177

this is back in june by the way

May be an image of one or more people, people standing and outdoors

While i'm glad to see this person supports freeing Britney as well, they clearly don't have all their facts together. For example, not on Britney's payroll? Jamie already confirmed through court documents the estate was paying maids and for up keep of the mansion in lousiana. Also, she's requesting Britney pay HER DO NOTHING attorney fees, so technically that's on Britney's payroll. Besides Chris melcher on youtube already covered this and basically said that those attorney of lynn's didn't help much and only gave her basic freedoms back, like her cell phone. All the hours they spent talking on the phone and doing mediation (which by the way mediation was a waste of time and just another fee to charge) you would have thought they'd free her. I think this friend is clearly blinded by their bias

Oh dear… She prayed for Britney’s liberation for years but doesn’t acknowledge that her dear friend is the one who arranged it and has benefitted from it and now demands more money from her own daughter. Most normal parents would try to save their children’s lives without sending them a bill for it afterwards, and even worse, take their daughter/son to court over it to get those money. 

“She is not perfect”. Nobody is criticising her for not being perfect though but for that 👆. Always the defence of woman beaters or other people who have done massive crimes “I know I’m not perfect, blablabla”. 

• Love 5
  • Like 3
16 hours ago, britney_rocks said:

“A family made up of real people, they’ve had many of the same struggles that other families, including my own, have gone through…divorce, addiction, rebellion, teen pregnancy, disputes, financial issues, successes and failures, breakups and makeups…“

she left out a 13 year old conservatorship

No Way Reaction GIF by Originals

So “real fathers” install cameras in their daughter’s bedrooms, whom they also traffick? Real mothers ***** their daughters and sleep with their husbands, before they take their children from them and arrange a slavery contract? Real siblings lives a life in luxury on the expense of their kidnapped and trafficked sister? Is this “real people in Louisiana” or “real people in general”? 

what GIF

• Love 3
4 hours ago, G-unit said:

Not really sure how this woman can say Britney isn’t paying for Lynne’s useless attorneys when she legit requested them to be paid out of Britney’s estate…and it’s public information.

also not sure how she can say she’s not on the payroll when Britney’s estate has paid for Lynne’s home upkeep for the last (nearly) 14 years.  But ok.

let me see Lynne request to pay her own attorney fees and gift her home back to Britney to sell and then move into that one bedroom apartment she speaks of and then we’ll talk about Lynne being somewhat decent.  Oh wait, she can’t afford those fees and the Queen of Kentwood, LA :tiffcackle_Tiffany_miss_ny_New_York_pollard_laugh_giggle_lol_haha_hehe: wouldn’t be caught dead living in anything other than the castle that was given to her.

exactly, but like I said this was back in june and I think that was before we knew she was requesting to bill Brit's estate for the do nothing lawyers and also before jamie wrote in documents that lynn was using money to pay the maids. So obviously lynn lied to her friend

• Like 2
8 hours ago, hallucinate said:

Lynne sat at home and prayed all these years instead of doing anything because she has a victim complex, not because she’s some saint. Please spare me the Lynne apologies. She’s the architect of the conservatorship.

when you said victim complex, it reminded me of what Britney said on instagram a few day ago. She said she's not here to be a victime, that she's lived with victims her whole life..." Maybe she was referring to her mom. Maybe Lynn wants people to feel sorry for her, in the way that she "couldn't" do anything

• Love 3
  • Like 2
On 11/24/2021 at 9:40 PM, Bigno said:

I stopped at "had nothing to do but pray". These religious morons almost believe their own shait. Pray harder. Maybe God will send you the million dollars to pay for your lawyer. Lol! Cheesy crap such as "seeds of love" and "deliverance" don`t make the biblical bull any more believable.

I just can't with religion. I'll leave it at that.

• Love 2
  • Like 1
15 hours ago, Bratz***** said:

She can shove that fake *** novel up her ***. Lynne a good and caring mother ? A caring mother wouldn't unjustly keep their daughter in a conservatorship for 14 years. And idk if it's cause i'm gay or what but anytime prayer and God is mentionned i'm like :tiffeyeroll_miss_ny_new_york_ms_annoyed_eyes_roll_eyeroll_irritated:

Nope. Straight female over here and I'll sit next to you when it concerns eyerolling at prayer/god/religion. Might as well be playing with a magic 8 ball.

• Love 1
  • Like 1
14 hours ago, hallucinate said:

Lynne sat at home and prayed all these years instead of doing anything because she has a victim complex, not because she’s some saint. Please spare me the Lynne apologies. She’s the architect of the conservatorship.

Lynn could've shown she meant business by getting up off her *** and actually doing something. She sat on her *** and did NOTHING. How many times has she been around Britney during the last decade? Couldn't see that her daughter's basically being sucked dry? Britney's strong and she's stronger than I am. There'd get to a point where I'd just feel like I was sinking in quicksand and I'm not gonna make it through this.

But I also realize "praying" is also a good answer when you don't really want to do anything but sit on your *** while you collect you share of the money that your daughter's making. "Y'all just wait. God's gonna come through for this next prayer." Meanwhile more years tick by and the hopeless feeling gets deeper and deeper.

I have no sympathy for "Corrine". She knew what she was doing. She knew it.

• Love 2
  • Like 1
3 hours ago, queenofhearts said:

when you said victim complex, it reminded me of what Britney said on instagram a few day ago. She said she's not here to be a victime, that she's lived with victims her whole life..." Maybe she was referring to her mom. Maybe Lynn wants people to feel sorry for her, in the way that she "couldn't" do anything

She totally meant Lynne imo. She said people she lived with "as a child" so she'd be referring to her mother as we all know Jamie was an abusive alcoholic.

• Love 1
  • Like 2
1 hour ago, glitterfalls said:

Nope. Straight female over here and I'll sit next to you when it concerns eyerolling at prayer/god/religion. Might as well be playing with a magic 8 ball.

art lol GIF by leanne ruleI did not expect my eight ball to say this .. I just was looking up magic eight ball on the gifs. 😳😆😂🤷🏼‍♂️… yeah thats what I would most likely get if I tried a magic eight ball lately 🧐🙄

• Haha 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block