Taylor performs Champagne Problems

4 minutes ago, Jordan Miller said:

So many Taylor topics today :wow_surprised_shocked_omg:

I was actually thinking of creating a few new communities centered around different artists (different domains - not on BreatheHeavy). I was thinking of doing one for Taylor and seeing if some big social accounts would want to join in. I'm not aware of a big Taylor forum is there? 

:orly_oh_britney_surprised_wow_excited:

8 minutes ago, Jordan Miller said:

So many Taylor topics today :wow_surprised_shocked_omg:

I was actually thinking of creating a few new communities centered around different artists (different domains - not on BreatheHeavy). I was thinking of doing one for Taylor and seeing if some big social accounts would want to join in. I'm not aware of a big Taylor forum is there? 

I don't think there is one. Forums generally (except few, very old and established ones) are generally dying. The ones that are left (including yours) are surviving because there is a place for everyone so that brings in people.

Example- look at the rittenhouse thread (the views and interactions).

So, yes, if there is a place for everyone, that brings more traffic and activity and you can make more friendships. Though there are forums that tried that and died.

If I were you, I'd make a base section for every main pop girl as a testing ground- if it fails, you didn't lose much. If it goes well, expand it

• Love 4
  • Leader
9 minutes ago, FreeBritBrit said:

I don't think there is one. Forums generally (except few, very old and established ones) are generally dying. The ones that are left (including yours) are surviving because there is a place for everyone so that brings in people.

Example- look at the rittenhouse thread (the views and interactions).

So, yes, if there is a place for everyone, that brings more traffic and activity and you can make more friendships. Though there are forums that tried that and died.

If I were you, I'd make a base section for every main pop girl as a testing ground- if it fails, you didn't lose much. If it goes well, expand it

Appreciate your insight! I think if done right forums can continue to stand the test of time. People are getting sick of social media imo because there's no real connection. That's why Exhale is so unique imo - because it unites people off social media and you can have conversations (versus screaming into the wind on sm). 

I've tried to have sections for other pop artists since 2014, but those topics just do alright. I think having a Taylor-only forum would be cool. Her fanbase could really benefit from a home base like that, and I know this software platform VERY well. BH will always be Britney dominated so I don't think other fanbases are inclined to join. 

• Love 5
8 minutes ago, Jordan Miller said:

Appreciate your insight! I think if done right forums can continue to stand the test of time. People are getting sick of social media imo because there's no real connection. That's why Exhale is so unique imo - because it unites people off social media and you can have conversations (versus screaming into the wind on sm). 

I've tried to have sections for other pop artists since 2014, but those topics just do alright. I think having a Taylor-only forum would be cool. Her fanbase could really benefit from a home base like that, and I know this software platform VERY well. BH will always be Britney dominated so I don't think other fanbases are inclined to join. 

I'll support you. Count me in. Taylor is my 2nd fave besides Britney.

And I agree about forums being a great alternative to social medias. Here, you can decide what and who you want to see and interact with. There is no endless, useless scrolling. Doesn't affect mental health as social media does. Here, you can meet people and form friendships- healthier and more organic ones than the ones on social media. There is also a feeling of being a part of community. You aren't lost in a huge fandom that's constantly in stan wars and nothing else.

• Love 3
  • Leader
45 minutes ago, FreeBritBrit said:

I'll support you. Count me in. Taylor is my 2nd fave besides Britney.

And I agree about forums being a great alternative to social medias. Here, you can decide what and who you want to see and interact with. There is no endless, useless scrolling. Doesn't affect mental health as social media does. Here, you can meet people and form friendships- healthier and more organic ones than the ones on social media. There is also a feeling of being a part of community. You aren't lost in a huge fandom that's constantly in stan wars and nothing else.

Love love love your take! Exactly right :mimiclap_mariah_clapping_applause_proud_yes_Yas:

• Love 2
On 11/24/2021 at 11:46 AM, Jordan Miller said:

I think having a Taylor-only forum would be cool. Her fanbase could really benefit from a home base like that, and I know this software platform VERY well. BH will always be Britney dominated so I don't think other fanbases are inclined to join. 

After Britney, Taylor is my #2. I’ve been searching for a Taylor only forum. I would love to have a place to discuss all things Taylor and I’m sure there’s many others on BH that would too.  Great idea!

• Love 1
On 11/24/2021 at 8:41 PM, IForgotYouExisted said:

Typical Taylor. Jumping from Fearless to 1989 with Wildest Dreams to RED to 1989 with Bad Blood snippet to Evermore. 

WHAT ERA ARE WE IN MISS SWIFT?

shes in the TV era but EVERMORE is nomineed  for a grammy so she have to acknowledge it .

TV is not a one album era but more of a compilation of eras.

i would die if britney did that like a 58 minuet version of everytime and 12 song from the vault  :wow_surprised_shocked_omg:

• Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block