Britney calls out Christina Aguilera and thanks Lady Gaga

I re-read what Christina wrote following Britney’s testimony at court. It was one of the most supportive responses. I think last night Christina would have answered the question, and even tried to briefly share her support, but her manager/publicist/whoever immediately pulled her away. It definitely wasn’t a good look. BUT, I don’t think Christina deserved to be dragged, especially given her response following Britney’s testimony. 

• Love 2
  • Like 3
39 minutes ago, TheRealLou said:

Anyway. I went too far, im sorry :crying1_britney_sobbing_tears_2006_sad:

But Xtina didnt deserved it. Im over it. i will shade Gaga on Gaga forum instead :byetina_xtina_Christina_aguilera_pink_leave_bye_walk_leave_carpet_cheetah_hat:

I am done peopling . I am trying my best not to entertain your comments . So pointless to reply and react to your posts . Your not a fan of Britney’s . Your here to get some negative attention. Lou Taylor .. that women’s  place in hell is coming for her. Karma

8 hours ago, Slayer said:

Britney is not who some of you think, you do not know her. Do not have the audacity to silence her or tell her what she should or should not say. 
Some of you will be in for a shock at what this real Britney is like. Stop trying to make her someone she is not! She is her own person!

Team Britney always ❤️

Do you know Britney?

• Love 2
  • Like 2
  • Super Mods
2 hours ago, FranzJoseph said:

what is hey boyfriends excuse?

he doesnt need one given he played a crucial role in setting her free (he gave her his phone in secret, showed her all the support fans were giving her she wouldnt otherwise know, and gave her a window into the world so she can see the real situation). He wore #freebritney shirts every day, spoke to the media, trashed Jamie, etc. He did more than enough on his part, so he doesn't need an excuse.

• Love 4
23 minutes ago, EmzLadybrit2 said:

Well Xtina Smirk though, and for what? Well she will flop so hard! Remember when Katy Perry mock Britney? Where is her career now? Meghan Trainor, when she said Britney didn't right her songs and she xpress that in a way that Britney has nothing to do with her career, but Where she at now? (Meghan Trainor) ***** did flop so hard, so if I were this artits, if you dont have nice things to say, or atleast project in front of the camera, just smile and walk away, you know in this industry, its toxic yet we Love it, everyone loves drama. But then again, you can Mock someone elses career or Life situation, but not with Britney! Thats the purpose she called herself a *****! I Love You Brit 😘 And thats why I stan this Legendary Queen.Queen Gold GIF by Kaylee Pinecone

Grow up! 

11 minutes ago, dfffff said:

I see that still nothing has changed still people want Britney to have no right to express her own opinion and be a slave. It's sad. I'll write it again, we don't know everything, we don't know what is the real relationship between Britney and Christina and what really happened during those 14 years. I believe for a reason Britney wrote what she wrote and that is her ******* right!!!
So stop ragging on Britney for expressing her own opinion because you are no better than Team Con who for 14 years made Britney a nutcase who had no right to her own decisions!

There is a fine line between speaking up and trashinge others publicly via Instagram. If it bothers her that much she should reach out to Christina in private.

It's what people do.

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.