Britney calls out Christina Aguilera and thanks Lady Gaga

2 minutes ago, Slayer said:

Imagine seeing someone you’ve been friends with since you were a child give a weird shady look when asked about your thoughts on the abuse you went through and not answer?

Britney has every right to be annoyed. If you cared about someone and was their friend you would show your support.

Christina hasn't spoken on camera about it EVER except when she sang Happy Birthday Jamie :shaking_shake_gold_yellow:

3 minutes ago, HisNameisChase said:

Gaga never strikes me as genuine. GaGa has a movie to promote and using Britney's name only benefits her. When did GaGa ever say anything since 2019 to June 2021 about Britney or support? To my knowledge, it was only recently when she became free.

i hate to be this guy but (im not gaga fan by any means) shed always praise britney to heavens, all these years you mentioned shed stan her songs hard and talk about how britney is important and vital to pop culture. i mean, google it, she sounds like exhaler.

• Like 1
6 minutes ago, HisNameisChase said:

Gaga never strikes me as genuine. GaGa has a movie to promote and using Britney's name only benefits her. When did GaGa ever say anything since 2019 to June 2021 about Britney or support? To my knowledge, it was only recently when she became free.

I mean sure we can assume that Gaga might've been fake about her support, but at least she took the time to give Britney's situation some acknowledgement twice during her recent House of Gucci red carpet interviews. Whereas Xtina - who's known Brit since they were kids - let some gay man pull her away from an interviewer last night, and gave a vague evasive comment about Britney.

Whoever that man was needs to be fired for starting the Britney vs Xtina stan war all over again.

spacer.png

22 minutes ago, Crazyyy said:

You’re wrong you dumb rat. Gaga was the one pressured and FORCED to speak about Britney because reporters kept asking her to her face and she didn’t have her PR person there with her to stop it. Gaga REFUSED to ever help Britney while she was down.

Xtina’s support was way bigger than Gaga’s who was forced to speak on it on the red carpet and even was unconfortable in some of the interviews saying she didn’t wanna “speak for Britney”. Stfu and learn your facts.

OT: Britney is being pathetic. Sam (aka egocentric Z list “actor”) has been nasty to Xtina in the past so it doesn’t surprise me that he influenced Britney to drag Xtina to generate buzz as part of a plan with his boyfriend Bobby since his boyfriend Bobby is apparently Britney’s new manager and of course he showed Britney the Gaga videos for Britney to praise her since she’s manager by his boyfriend Bobby. Pathetic altogether.

First of all you wouldn’t say that to my face & don’t be upset with me because I stated facts! 

xtina has been a ***** to Britney her whole career. It’s numerous things xtina has said about Britney. The moment Britney says something everyone wants to be in a uproar. 

• Love 2
  • Like 1
1 minute ago, sweetkiss said:

i hate to be this guy but (im not gaga fan by any means) shed always praise britney to heavens, all these years you mentioned shed stan her songs hard and talk about how britney is important and vital to pop culture. i mean, google it, she sounds like exhaler.

Yea. I'm not a big gaga fan either but she has always been a Britney fan even when it seems like shes saying things to slight Britney ( "I don't lipsych!" "I'm a real artist!" ).  Despite that, she is one of the many celebrities since 2008 who were Britney fans before and after they became famous.

3 minutes ago, Slayer said:

Imagine seeing someone you’ve been friends with since you were a child give a weird shady look when asked about your thoughts on the abuse you went through and not answer?

Britney has every right to be annoyed. If you cared about someone and was their friend you would show your support.

Are they friends, though? I mean, from my knowledge those two haven't been friends since they were kids. Not for the good times or bads. It's kinda of a stretch to push this narrative. 

• Love 3

Stop speaking about Britney as if she's stupid and as if this is only aimed at Xtina. Britney is very aware of who was there for her throughout and who wasn't. We don't know who reached out in private and I think by her message she's clearly saying Xtinas PR message doesn't make the cut for a real friend along with a lot of people who played the part or who stayed silent on her pain. We cannot and should not invalidate Britneys feelings on this, she knows what's up

• Love 1
4 minutes ago, cubasterd said:

Saying she was happy for Britney felt like something she thought was needed to be done in order to smooth over everything after the incident already happened. If she had started by simply saying "I'm happy for her." there would be no issue. Instead she initially refused to say anything by looking back at her manager/publicist and expecting him to rush to shut down the question. I don't think that guy even knew what the question was because he was busy talking to someone else. All he knew was that Christina signaled for him to rescue her. When Christina heard how he responded, that is when she decided to finally answer the question because answering the question was better than ending the interview with "we're not doing this today!".

That is the real issue. This whole Britney vs Christina feud exist because of Christina acting as if she is above Britney. Britney could have said nothing throughout the years but the feud would still exist because of how Christina responded to being compared to Britney. This is not a Britney problem, its all on Christina.

Thank you for that perspective! I can totally understand why that looks bad but we only know what we know and I guess what is confusing to me is dismissing everything Christina had said previously post 2007. She had always (at least to my knowledge) been so kind and sweet. She said she wished the best for her when asked who she missed she would say Britney. She would say she wish she could reconnect with her so it just appeared she had grown out of her teenage jealousy and like she truly wanted to be her friend again but couldn't or didn't know how because if her situation. 

If it was left at just the xtina thing I would get it completely  but then to turn around and praise gaga for only speaking out literally a few days ago maybe a week at a time where she has something to gain from it is the confusing part. What's good for the goose has to be good for the gander. 

So that's where I'm lost why is one better than the other. Especially because we know Christina did actually speak up back then and I know people will say it's her pr team but we don't actually know that.

• Love 2
4 minutes ago, cubasterd said:

Yea. I'm not a big gaga fan either but she has always been a Britney fan even when it seems like shes saying things to slight Britney ( "I don't lipsych!" "I'm a real artist!" ).  Despite that, she is one of the many celebrities since 2008 who were Britney fans before and after they became famous.

well britney always sings live so whats your point :gunney:

• Love 2
  • Haha 2
  • Like 1

MY BODY IS SHAKING:scalped_wind_storm_blowing_sand_dirt_desert_holding_on:

Y'all gotta ease up on her. She hasn't had decent industry beef since the c-ship started.  When was the last time she raced an album release against one of these *****es? When's the last time she had something to say? Her opinion matters. And, sorry to break it, but Britney is not stupid. At the end of the day, she knows more about the situation than any of us. 

:gunney::gunney::gunney:

• Love 4
  • Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.