Britney calls out Christina Aguilera and thanks Lady Gaga

4 minutes ago, Derwood said:

Well, Britney was right because it felt right to her. We should get Team CON to contact you whenever they need someone to help silence Britney. You seem well trained for the task. 

I think you fail to understand that Britney being able to speak again doesn't free her from being accountable for what she says. No one in here is silencing Britney, but now, as a free person, she will be accountable for everything she says, like everybody else. 

• Love 3
  • Like 6
8 minutes ago, waynebradybyday said:

This is what's wrong with some of the fans though. You seem to care more about the headlines, drama and trending topics instead of Britney's well-being. It's like y'all want 2007 again.

Give me 2007 Britney again but without her family and a corrupt court system eventually railing her into an an illegal conservatorship where they abused her abused her for 13 years.  :nothavingit_whitney_houston_mad_annoyed_stare_whatever_irritated:

• Love 2
Just now, gapeach704 said:

After Britney’s speech in June literally toms of celebs were supporting her. Mariah, Justin, Madonna, Zoe Saldana etc etc. Xtina jumped on the bandwagon  and her PR team crafted that statement 

I'm going to always devils advocate and let's say her PR team did write that statement for her why is that s bad thing? It was support at the end of the day. Support when it actually mattered?

How is that any different than gaga continuously using her name while she has a movie coming out. I'm not coming at you I'm genuinely curious how that's different or why it matters who wrote it?

• Love 2
1 minute ago, Martian_M00d said:

I'm genuinely curious. Was this rivalry manufactured by the media, and Britney just fed into it, or do you think there was genuine animosity towards eachother? 

I honestly think Christina was jealous because Britney in her prime had a MUCH bigger impact than Xtina did, despite the latter maybe being seen as a more talented vocalist. I doubt they ever had a real friendship, but I also doubt they ever had a real rivalry, more so just pettiness towards one another. And clearly by Christina’s abruptly leaving after being asked about Britney, that hasn’t really changed.

• Love 3
  • Like 1
1 hour ago, katiespears said:

Lmaooo to everyone on this thread turning on Christina the minute they saw Britney's post. Britney could call out your mother next and you would find a way to say, Well, Britney has a point I never liked my mom anyway 😂😂  Like there's no possible way she could be mistaken. Christina has been living her own life and supported Britney on multiple occasions. Everyone on these forums knew WAY more than Christina or any celebrity. Literally no one could get near her if they tried. How TF would she know anything. 

no, I didnt turn on Aguilera now, thats what i thought this whole time, I just unlike britney didnt post it on my stories cause in my opinion Aguilera is irelevant, jealous and lazy. But thats besides the point. I dont know them in person, but based on public actions, Aguilera is performative activist, fake and self centered while Britney always has someone else in her way of thinking 'i have to take care of my mom, i have to take care of my dad, i have to take care of my sister, i have to think of my boys' + she never said anything negative about any of the other celebrities or people in the business. 

47 minutes ago, Phonography423 said:

That was uncalled for and unnecessary on Britney’s part. Christina wrote a whole essay a few months ago and she said nothing. She’s been nothing but supportive during this whole ordeal and this is what she does? What truth is she referring to? They probably haven’t seen each other is over 10 years. At least. That was really immature. 

:hahaha_tiffany_ny_new_york_ms_miss_cackle_laugh_lol_haha_hehe_lmao:

she wrote a single message on social media for clout after 13 years of nothing.

im not here for this BS. Trying to silence Britney after everything she’s been through is disgusting. She has every right to feel how she does, she knows xtina and what she is like - you do not.

• Love 2
  • Like 2
5 minutes ago, IconicShow said:

No one is saying what Britney should or shouldn’t say, she can say what she wants, however it doesn’t mean she’s right!

Well, work harder to frame her for being stupid, hysterical, and unreasonable. That's a great idea. The culture that silences women looks exactly like what you're doing. 

• Love 2
Just now, Busybee said:

I'm going to always devils advocate and let's say her PR team did write that statement for her why is that s bad thing? It was support at the end of the day. Support when it actually mattered?

How is that any different than gaga continuously using her name while she has a movie coming out. I'm not coming at you I'm genuinely curious how that's different or why it matters who wrote it?

Because what you say means more than a statement your team writes. Gaga at least seems genuine when she’s speaking on Britney. Xtina seems well…shady AF and her actions in that clip don’t align with the Instagram post she made over the summer. The second the interviewer says Britney’s name Xtina taps her Publicist and he says “we’re not doing that”?? She could’ve taken 45 seconds to say something nice but instead she said “I can’t…but I’m happy for her” with a screw face. F Xtina. 

• Like 2
1 minute ago, armrunner1998 said:

I honestly think Christina was jealous because Britney in her prime had a MUCH bigger impact than Xtina did, despite the latter maybe being seen as a more talented vocalist. I doubt they ever had a real friendship, but I also doubt they ever had a real rivalry, more so just pettiness towards one another. And clearly by Christina’s abruptly leaving after being asked about Britney, that hasn’t really changed.

If you literally watch the video it came from her publicist said "that's all the time we have for questions" and THEN she was asked the britney question to which she responded "I can't...but I'm happy for her" because she had to go and Im sure she has words to say on the subject, you clearly didnt read her twitter posts on it.

22 minutes ago, Derwood said:

Team Con, is that you? Britney shouldn't have access to her phone. Hmmmm... who else thought that was true too? Oh, right, TEAM CON. 

Are you slow? Where did I say that she shouldn't have access to her phone? ?? As a fan, this is distasteful and it's not a good look. Putting the phone down is in no way similar to saying she shouldnt have the phone. Go to bed child. Oh and yes, I'm totally team con 🙄

• Love 3
  • Like 1
7 minutes ago, Alexanda said:

Mary J Blige knows the tea 

its fact and aguilera still to this day and age cant understand its about the character not about which notes are you hitting + she never went to vocal coach cause shes 'above it' and now sounds even worse than before thinking shes 'outdoing herself' but actually making mockery of the songs shes singing and looking insecure as hell.

• Like 3
Just now, gapeach704 said:

Because what you say means more than a statement your team writes. Gaga at least seems genuine when she’s speaking on Britney. Xtina seems well…shady AF and her actions in that clip don’t align with the Instagram post she made over the summer. The second the interviewer says Britney’s name Xtina taps her Publicist and he says “we’re not doing that”?? She could’ve taken 45 seconds to say something nice but instead she said “I can’t…but I’m happy for her” with a screw face. F Xtina. 

But saying she is happy for her isn't positive? Just because gaga knows how to play the part better doesn't mean her words are any more genuine. She's just a better actor. I get what you mean though I agree people shouldn't make statements they don't truly support but honestly we have no way of knowing for sure if her pr wrote that for her. Thats hearsay just like we have no way of knowing if gaga is being genuine. 

I just don't think you can praise one and diss the other. Thanks for responding 

• Love 3
  • Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.