I think Britney should move back to New York City

Semtex

Most Britney fans know how much she loved living in New York City in 2003. The fact that she lived there during her peak era (ITZ) and always talked about how much she loved it. In For The Record, she even mentioned how much she loved NY and hated leaving and going back to LA. I think moving there would be her best bet since LA is so toxic and full of bad memories for her. Like Madonna, she could own an entire building in a nice neighborhood on the Upper East Side and start fresh. Maybe the hustle and bustle and hectic vibe of the city would be too much immediately after the end of the cship but at some point, I think she really should consider it. I’m also not sure how it would affect visitation rights with her kids since they live in LA with Kevin but I’m sure she could fly them to her home and it would also probably make their visits more special..

what do you guys think?

EDIT: and all of the amazing specials we got from In The Zone when she was living in NY were incredible. For example, the ABC special gave us some of her best performances. Ever. And I don’t think the paparazzi would be as harsh on her there. I feel like she could comfortably hop in a taxi or an Uber and go to a park, etc. 

• Love 7

I'm pretty sure all the decisions she made post 2004 were made with her children and K-fed in mind. I think K-fed wanted to make it as a rapper and the best chance for him to do that was in LA. When they broke up, her children had been living there for a while and maybe she didn't want to move? / the tabloids were already attacking the ever living fk out of her and she didn't want to move and seem like an even worse mom

She shouldn't have chosen k-fed but damn did she ge dealt a bad hand.

• Love 4
  • Like 1

Maybe rent a penthouse for a couple months like Taylor did. Whatever gets her the hell outta LA for sure. I was talking about this with my dad the other day and he told me she should buy a big *** ranch and move somewhere semi obscure. Kinda like Kanye West’s Wyoming ranch. I think that ultimately would be PERFECT for her. and then live in NYC for the while she’s looking for one or even having one built like you know who etc. 

but yeah i hope Britney at least buys a temporary place in NYC. And maybe a beach/vacation house in LA to visit the boys 

are we forgetting they paps harassed britney in new york? filmed her crying in a restaurant? a perfect way to avoid paps for brit--move to chicago and buy a house on the same block obama have their house on. That block is monitored by the secret service 24/7 365. You cant even get near that block unless you live there. any paps trying to sneak on that block will be shot by the secret service. its perfect lol. plus britney would have free security outside hahahaha 

• Love 2

She should buy an island and not let anyone in.

Lol jk, but I'm thinking like a nice suburb outside NYC. There's lots of rich neighborhoods with nice homes, lots of privacy, and great public schools to raise a family. Although I'm sure she would send another kid to a private school, there's lots of good options for that too.

• Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block